We will do a potluck dinner one night
Prestonbend camp ground
Go to reserve america for reservations
We already have some sites reserved
This is a Core camp ground That means
NO PITBIKES What so ever
if you can not legally ride it on the street it cant come in the camp ground
We have about 8-10 sites already booked
This camp site fills up quick for the seasoon so if you are thinking about it Make your res then cancell
c ya on the water

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Is this still happening? I sure hope so! For sure me and my buddy Alan will be there and maybe his brother. we all ride SJ's.

Don't mean to barge in but I'm new to ski's (don't actually have one but looking at getting one) found two sj's on craigslist (Dallas) ones is a 90 the other is a 91. 90 is yellow/white/grey all stock, the 91 is white and modded, anyone know anything about theses ski's?
Again sorry for intruding like this on here but I thought you guys might know something about them.
thanks

Damn it ,,got to see what melmack is going to do

I told him about it last week, y'll all need to come up. I'll be there Sat.

Skinny is gonna be 50 ! Happy Early Birthday!! You know the minute you hit 50 everything falls apart. So you have a few days left to shred before you suddenly will be riding at my level, lol. :biggrin:

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
What are you laughin about you punkstuninsista:slap:

The law on Texoma can be a little strict:drillsergeant:
:nono:NO STUNTS ALLOWED:nono:
pumps must be in the water at all times:cool::fing02:

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
What time will you be there Tomorrow? I know where preston bend is, but where at exactly will yall be? Preston Bend is about 3 mile by water and 45 miles by land from me, so i will probably just drive my ski over there. The only problem is, im not sure if i can carry a gas can on my ski.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
If you are there saturday and sunday I can help shuttle gas on one of my couches.

Oh yea, I also have 3 Go Pro cameras that i want to get some action vids with.

Cool and thanks, but i think im going to drive there tomorrow.

I went out there today on my SJ and couldnt find anyone out there.... Where exactly are they camping out? I went all down preston bend beaches and all the way over to high port marina and nothing...

Last edited:
Top Bottom