Thank You Thank You

runaway

I break stuff
I gladly welcome you Ross to the Roundnose side. When are we doing the flip contest???? Just bolted some aluminum on my beater to hold the nose on.

P

PancakePete

jetskier79 said:
Pete, you are always welcome out here. We'll give you a place to sleep and lead you to the waves.

:hail: :hail: :hail:
I will be out there for sure this year.. maybe more than once.
I would like 3 trips but that might put me to Single status...
Photo Shoot, O-side, and pismo.... :headbang:

THank you and ross!

runaway

I break stuff
We welcome you for sure!
Ross heres the new nose, hee hee.

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 163
P

PancakePete

runaway said:
We welcome you for sure!
Ross heres the new nose, hee hee.

Nose Breaks like that I will fit Right in.... :cool2: :wink:

P

PancakePete

jetskier79 said:
Bring the wife along. We have girlfriends out here to keep her company.

Double Whammy... :biggrin: I am sure she will see these post tomorrow.
She had fun at Daytona so that is good. I am sure she would
like to go on at least one trip to see the west coast. I am a westy
virgin too. :fing02: Stoked up to head out there. :headbang:

Pete, thanks for all the goodies you included! I'm really excited about building this thing!

Thanks for all the nice stuff you guys have said...I am sure that this ski/motor will really help me improve! It will just take a little time to figure out how to use all that power...but I think I will manage.

Now...I pulled out my nice new water proof digital camera to take some pics after uncrating. And the ****er is broken. We got some water in it the first time we took it out, and it looks like it's ****ed. So pic with another camera will be up tomorro!

Wax, good luck with the cyl...can't wait to see how that turns out.

And thanks again to everyone who is making this possible for me!

btw...ryan, that nose looks better than it has in a long time! That should last through at least half a weekend...:Banane01: :cool2:

And Pete will be here soon...fo sho

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Ross_C said:
Now...I pulled out my nice new water proof digital camera to take some pics after uncrating. And the ****er is broken. We got some water in it the first time we took it out, and it looks like it's ****ed. So pic with another camera will be up tomorro!

There must have been a pic of my FX1 on that camera. :aargh4:
Sorry dude.

It looks like it will be $7.99 K-Mart water proof pics for us for a little while again. I'm going to try and send it back, but we will see.

LBE, one way or another we will get some pics of you and the FX1 this weekend. What is funny is that you are one of the best standup/blaster riders in the world...and no one has ever seen you (except for a few shots in PWI)...we'll change that.

jetskier79 said:
Bring the wife along. We have girlfriends out here to keep her company.

AND ME!!!!! Bring her out Pete!!! There is PLENTY for us GIRLS to do while you biys get wet -- just make sure to give her your wallet -- minus bail money :bow28:

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny
HTVixen said:
AND ME!!!!! Bring her out Pete!!! There is PLENTY for us GIRLS to do while you biys get wet -- just make sure to give her your wallet -- minus bail money :bow28:

HI!! Thanks for the invite. I would definietely like to come out there. That would be lots of fun. And dont worry I will have Pete's wallet. :Banane01:

Top Bottom