the CHEAP way.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
I hope you have some more scraps of carpet laying around .the latex in the backing will delaminate quickly when it gets wet .
As getto as it gets .:spank:you and mouthfulloflake should get together .

NJrider

Huck it!
The straps did work perfect for a little. I never got a chance to try them but seein him ride i saw a big difference. so now he has a snowboard in the back of his truck and we are gonna throw the top strap from each binding on the ski. snap some pics after we finish. PEACE

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

hey man i have a pair of cheap neoprene straps that are used and rough, but still work fine. if you want them pm me.

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Go to True Value hardware store and buy some strap. They sell strap like what is used for life jackets or what we would use for a hood strap. You can get in various widths and any lenght you want.
Just my 2 cents worth.

'Crockett

Freelance Smartass
41niM-ax1TL._AA280_.jpg

Got these cheap on ebay . . . . . . gonna glue them on tonight. . . . . I'm kinda bummed though, i got outbid with 3 seconds to go on the transformer ones . . . . . .

Fuggin' slipper snipin' bastids . . . . . .

:biggrin:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
41niM-ax1TL._AA280_.jpg

Got these cheap on ebay . . . . . . gonna glue them on tonight. . . . . I'm kinda bummed though, i got outbid with 3 seconds to go on the transformer ones . . . . . .

Fuggin' slipper snipin' bastids . . . . . .

:biggrin:
so you are the bastid that beat me out on those,damn you crockett!

NJrider

Huck it!
After a little hydro-turf splurg on the pole, hood and tray we slapped a snowboard strap on it. we wanted to put 2 straps side by side like the carpet but there wasnt enough room for that so we went with surf stance up front.

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture076.jpg

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
I am as broke as anybody else, but Dakine foot-straps are only like $35 a strap... Why not start with one strap, then buy the other when you save up more money. Just a thought....

As far as free straps go, my buddy has a strap on his SN he made for free. He took a section of serpentine belt that he found in a junk pile, and screwed it down in a loop. Works great, but if you don't wear shoes it tears your foot up. It has torn up my feet everytime I ride it, I don't like shoes.... My buddy wears shoes so it works fine for him...

I am as broke as anybody else, but Dakine foot-straps are only like $35 a strap... Why not start with one strap, then buy the other when you save up more money. Just a thought....

As far as free straps go, my buddy has a strap on his SN he made for free. He took a section of serpentine belt that he found in a junk pile, and screwed it down in a loop. Works great, but if you don't wear shoes it tears your foot up. It has torn up my feet everytime I ride it, I don't like shoes.... My buddy wears shoes so it works fine for him...

more like 15$ a strap for proforms...

Top Bottom