The Day After! Pics/Vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Banned
It plays for me within Youtube, but when I copy the link to here it doesn't. I don't know if this will help anyone who knows what they are doing:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOcug7U1zgw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOcug7U1zgw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425"

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
...The opening titling is great! :cheer: Good job SuziQ !

Its too bad my boat ate it's last o-ring after only 10 min. :bs2:

Watching Legdrag Pete on joe b's superjet was fun.

SuziQ

Banned
I'm so sorry I didn't get more or you out there Gordon...I was a lil slow to snap shots at first! Great to meet you and Jill, and tell her I can't wait to see her pics with that 5000' lens!!!

Glad I'm not getting beatin for it being so long too!

Gnite!

SuziQ

Banned
:woot::woot:...and you just made Rock Star Status on YouTube with another honor of being in the "Top Favorite" vids for today...wtg, it can only be good for the sport! :cheer:

Moondance

Just plain me....
Moonie, I have your worms! They were left on my ski tray. I found them about 1/2 way into Georgia when we were filling up the truck!!! and some cookies....(what are those laced with? lol.):scratchchin:
haha...I wondered what happened to those. I had left them on MY trailer box. Unfortunately the cookies are clean..lol

I'm glad to know that they found a good home:fingersx:

wavehog

X-cellent Smithers!
Ok...just think of this as a bedtime story, for I'm now the proud owner of the longest slideshow on Youtube probably!

and Carl...I renamed your ski! :cheer:

Props to the Jerzey Boyz and their surf style! :purr:

YouTube - Daytona Motosurf 2008 - The Day After

(sry for the quality)

Great job on vid/tunes. Not so sure about ski's name, but it's a chic's ski anyway. Glad we had something left on 6th day riding. Riding this chair in from the cold sucks already. LMAO Space Balls Style

SuziQ

Banned
Glad everyone liked it (or was polite, lol)…it’s a great way to try to learn about the camera and editing software…maybe next time I will get more shots in focus and more sequenced shots…in any event, it’s fun, so thanks!

lol Carl…I had no clue if that ski had a name or not, so I was just being retarded figuring I could edit it later…pretty ski though. One of you guys said you had some “ice berg” ski pics didn’t you? I’d like to see those!

And "E", nice to meet you (lol). And on your behalf, any guy that can party that hard, have the nerve to make out with my hat (dude’s strong as an ox with the death grip of a jack hammer operator)…get out there and rock it the next day on a pink ski…AND have a cool girlfriend (we all luv secure females – makes the world a much safer place)…is aok by me!

I’m editing more pics, but I’ll try to throw more up from Monday while we all wait on the pros to put their stuff up from the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom