The Daytona Waterdawg REV raffle

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Jeff/Chris, whoever at Waterdawg, please answer this question.

From http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/9824, the raffle was "Jeff Curry (Waterdawg Customs) will be donating a REV-12 hull (fiberglass vacumed), REV-12 Hood Kit, Waterdawg Billet Pole and REV-12 hood latch to the charity raffle..."

As far as everyone knows, mosquini won the raffle, yet has not received the handlepole yet. It is now 9 months almost to the day since the raffle.

This was posted by Jeff 01-05-2007, 12:37 AM:
There is a lot of other stuff that goes with this that is not in the pic. Billet REV handlepole, billet latches, ride plate, and more!!! ...

Jeff

and 05-22-2007, 11:49 PM
The pole for Mike's hull is still in the assembly process. ... I wanted him to have the newer design, but, all he has to do is give me the word and I will send him the original style, I have three of them in stock. Is that the one you want Mike? Or do you want the new design? The poles are still at the welding shop and will be done soon. ..I expect no longer than a day or two since it has been a few weeks.

Jeff Curry
then on 08-06-2007, 03:07 PM Mike posted:
Well I just got off the phone with him and he is not doing the vis carbon any more just pre preg with a black paint on it instead sooooo. I was told I should have a tracking # by wedness day. I gues I'll hope for the best.

then Jeff posted on 08-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Still have not sent the pole. Trying to build all of the 1200's that are ordered first because everybody needs them for competitions. No excuses, just what is going on, not enough time in a day!!!

Jeff

and today Chris posted:
Mosquini you are not getting a free hand pole, let it go.
Paid or will be paying customers call me or email with your concerns.

Chris

I don't want anyone else to post on this thread other than Jeff and/or Chris. I know it's World Finals week, so it can wait. I'll pm this to both of them.

Waterdawg got a TON of publicity for the raffle and the money went to charity, but Waterdawg (the company) has not fulfilled their end of the deal at this point.

I'd like to get a truthful answer. If Mike did something that ticked them off, let us know. If you can't afford it now, let us know. If you just don't feel like doing it, let us know. If Chris is in the wrong and it's just been super slow, let us know.

Again, this will not turn into a bashing thread, nobody else reply other than Jeff or Chris at Waterdawg.

Top Bottom