The Great Trailrider Callout Thread

butti

lone wolf
where my leaf crushers at? motocross time! anyone see michael knight around?

hon25_std.jpg

umm.....you mean david knight?name an mxer that has ANYTHING for david knight.i bet he could find his way around an mx track too.

the best riders the US has to offer go to erzberg and are happy just to finish much less hang with the fast guys.

YouTube - David Knight on Trans World Sport

Last edited:
yyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

keyboard keyboard keyboard.

the bet has been laid down. who will man up? who will continue to ride the keyboard. the ball is in the trailrider's courts.

michael knight is a pu$$y. if he had any balls, he'd be on an mx track.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
saki why would any one want to come ride with you!?

why whould i go out there and wast my time!? to say wow that was fun.....after watchin your vids.....and im over arguing with you....you know you were on a 450 right.... what was that an 80 next to you?

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
yyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

keyboard keyboard keyboard.

the bet has been laid down. who will man up? who will continue to ride the keyboard. the ball is in the trailrider's courts.

michael knight is a pu$$y. if he had any balls, he'd be on an mx track.

Thats funny considering I threw down the gauntlet first.

remember? I bet you triple or nothing ($90) you couldnt hang with me all day in the woods.

Ring a bell? no? didnt think so.

I also offered to drag Slutty down with me just to punk you out and home... you chose to ignore it.

Whatsa matta yamasloppy? you scared of little ol' my and my clapped out 250 smoker with headlights, kickstand and a GPS? :wavey:

saturday. be there.

or continue to make excuses.

who's arguing? you guys are just making excuse after excuse after excuse

motocross is easy, remember? cmon kitty kitty.

im slow, dumb, ignorant, a beginner, all those nice names you used for me.... come on down... it should be a walk in the park for you awesome riders...

im on a little 125... kids on 80's lap me... what are you afraid of? im just a noob...

come on down wolfy! here kitty kitty

I also offered to drag Slutty down with me just to punk you out and home... you chose to ignore it.

bring him down! i thought you said you were gonna bring 15 bikes and your whole crew?! thats awesome!

do it, or just keep typing about it kitty kitty

saki why would any one want to come ride with you!?

why whould i go out there and wast my time!? to say wow that was fun.....after watchin your vids.....and im over arguing with you....you know you were on a 450 right.... what was that an 80 next to you?

lol, who are you? dont you live in california? you realize you are completely irrelevant here dont you? :dunce:

you know you were on a 450 right....

umm.. i hope so.. thats what i thought i had bought at the dealership. thanks for looking out.

Last edited:
i would love to yake you up. bought my son a cr85 a little while back. if he will start showing a little more interest, i will buy another bike for myself.

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
saturday. be there.

or continue to make excuses.

who's arguing? you guys are just making excuse after excuse after excuse

motocross is easy, remember? cmon kitty kitty.

im slow, dumb, ignorant, a beginner, all those nice names you used for me.... come on down... it should be a walk in the park for you awesome riders...

Cant this saturday.

My kid has ROTC drill competition.

call it what you want, my kids come before embarassing you.

of course you are already starting the excuses...

" I'm only on a 125..."

:haha:

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
bring him down! i thought you said you were gonna bring 15 bikes and your whole crew?! thats awesome!

do it, or just keep typing about it kitty kitty

actually I said 3-5.

I AM going to have some really fast enduro guys visiting, but they wouldnt waste their vacation on the likes of you. :swordfight:

yep. its what i figured. excuses excuses.

didnt you say youll be here for the week of xmas? why dont you embarrass me then?

you'll already be down here wont you? cmon kitty kitty.

i would leave yoru kids at home though, you dont want them to see daddy crying. :smile:

anybody can get fast on thier home track, its when you go other tracks and ride with different people you see how fast your really not

Top Bottom