The Great Trailrider Callout Thread

I have a real question here.... I wanna do a top end and whatever I need to do for a maintenance job.

who makes the best replacement piston???
gaskets?
what else should I do???

the bike is a 2005 KTM 250EXC 2 smoker

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
get the KTM hard parts top end kit. it cost more but is worth it.

as long as you are doing it... get the SX head and piston. you wont regret it.

Last edited:
that kid seems angry.

I don't know. our c class is a little harder than that . u sure u guys can ride?

o... u coming to daytona. id love to see how u type on a ski. :)

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
get the KTM hard parts top end kit. it cost more but is worth it.

as long as you are doing it... get the SX head and piston. you wont regret it.

yeah id stay with oem stuff......you could flush the coolant and change your oil while your there.

just make sure you stuff rags into the bottom.......dont wannt drop a ring in there....or dirt.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
o... u coming to daytona. id love to see how u type on a ski. :)

me on a ski? well considering i havent talked about my jetski like you talk about your 125.......:stups:

im decent, having a motocross background has helped, i dont brag about my self, i dont act like i know everything about it, i dont go on motocross forums and post lame "give me attention pics" of my self on it, i dont challenge people on it, i love to go big, im addicted, ive been privledged to meet some very cool people ,ranging from Pismo to O'side' which ive found have made pretty big names for themselves and are more willing to give advice or help than any other motorcycle rider period, im trying to progress every ride. thats me and my ski in a nut shell.........this should have been my member introduction speech!:Banane19::jester:

Last edited:

butti

lone wolf
nick,call kurt at atlantic moto sports.he got me mine and will ship it right to you.only athena and ktm make oversize pistons for the oem nikasil bore.they are big money from ktm but atlantic motosports got me everything for 165.00 including tax.piston kit,all needed o-rings and gaskets and wristpin bearing.i looked everywhere on the web and couldnt find it cheaper.the # is 904-247-1622.

me on a ski? well considering i havent talked about my jetski like you talk about your 125.......:stups:

im decent, having a motocross background has helped, i dont brag about my self, i dont act like i know everything about it, i dont go on motocross forums and post lame "give me attention pics" of my self on it, i dont challenge people on it, i love to go big, im addicted, ive been privledged to meet some very cool people ,ranging from Pismo to O'side' which ive found have made pretty big names for themselves and are more willing to give advice or help than any other motorcycle rider period, im trying to progress every ride. thats me and my ski in a nut shell.........this should have been my member introduction speech!:Banane19::jester:

no long walks on the beach???

seriously though... you are in the right place... the cali guys are the best group out there... damn good people, (the ones I know which is most of em')

nick,call kurt at atlantic moto sports.he got me mine and will ship it right to you.only athena and ktm make oversize pistons for the oem nikasil bore.they are big money from ktm but atlantic motosports got me everything for 165.00 including tax.piston kit,all needed o-rings and gaskets and wristpin bearing.i looked everywhere on the web and couldnt find it cheaper.the # is 904-247-1622.

thanks bro!!!!

Top Bottom