The Great Trailrider Callout Thread

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
derderderder.....think i got 150+ pics...... yeah mike took them from azhiaziam......hmmm.......

yeah thats totally what happened with the rickter....man its like you were there!!!!!!!!:sleeping:

:thumbsdown::deadhorse: im done gettin wraped up in your asshatness any more.........ya know what they say
arguing.jpg

so im done chasin you around this track!
here this will help you.YouTube - Training MX

found sloppy practicing

Last edited:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
I like pop corn but this is really getting old. I am new at this dirt bike thing and actually Saki you have not given me any valuable information except how much you like talking about yourself.

Mark44

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
this is the helicopter jump.

see, i got pics of other people too.. maybe one or two. :wiggle:

wow.... your such a meanie saki posting that pic of my helicopter jump. all you do is spread hatred. one day you'll learn how to be nice. no wait.... don't change... this shiat is funny.

maybe you guys can kiss and make up after your "thrashing" lesson in daytona. :dunce:

Hey you guys are 1998 Yamaha WR 400f any good? Just city ridin and maybe some trails...

that is RIPPIN bike...but hard to start, I just rode one a couple of weeks ago and could and it was difficult to kick over..felt like it had every bit as much pa-wah as my fo-fiddy

is the one your looking at plated?????????

wait im confused...are you hyping his riding or are u pointing out the irony that he used to post that picture of himself like 10,000 times a day along with that no hander pole hump picture?? :sad6: :smile:

saki may run his mouth alot, but he definatly has the skillz to back it up......at least on the water

I like pop corn but this is really getting old. I am new at this dirt bike thing and actually Saki you have not given me any valuable information except how much you like talking about yourself.

Mark44

see, that was your first mistake.......actually looking for useful info from a post, if you want the serious side you should shoot him a PM

wow.... your such a meanie saki posting that pic of my helicopter jump. all you do is spread hatred. one day you'll learn how to be nice. no wait.... don't change... this shiat is funny.

maybe you guys can kiss and make up after your "thrashing" lesson in daytona. :dunce:

sorry, i dont have the original, just the pic i made to piss you off after you said you quit.... i'm batting like .001 today! :dance:

thats stricky on his rmz450 in that pic jumping, and our boy Bean on his crf450 behind him. dam, that was a few years ago now wadn't it???? that was a pretty decent sized double RIGHT out of a corner on the SX track. hell, i wasn't even hitting that jump! now you know why strick!

i'm just a person now, nothing new to see here, no new pics of me, please move along. :cat37:

Last edited:
You look like you may need to go see a dentist, you have a hell of an overbite going there........... Plus your looking alittle green.............

i dont want people to think i love myself too much by putting a pic of me in my avatar. :slap:

even i'll admit i am pretty dam sexy, but i'll just stop at that, keep it moving please...

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Edwin, I said I would not out you, but, you sent me an email by mistake a few months back, guess you thought I was someone else......... email read

"Bubba, I really appreciate you putting on my jersey and riding my bike around the track a few times and letting me take pics. I know my YZF was not your Kawi's, but I understand, the pics came out really good. Thank you again.

Edwin

P.S. Next time can I ride your practice bike? I want to feel what a properly tuned race bike should feel like. That way if you do ride mine again, I can get the suspension to not bob around the track like a pogo stick.

Good luck this season....... This is your year. You Rock................"

Edwin, I said I would not out you, but, you sent me an email by mistake a few months back, guess you thought I was someone else......... email read

"Bubba, I really appreciate you putting on my jersey and riding my bike around the track a few times and letting me take pics. I know my YZF was not your Kawi's, but I understand, the pics came out really good. Thank you again.

Edwin

P.S. Next time can I ride your practice bike? I want to feel what a properly tuned race bike should feel like. That way if you do ride mine again, I can get the suspension to not bob around the track like a pogo stick.

Good luck this season....... This is your year. You Rock................"

b.s. you know if i had really written/sent that, it wouldve ended with something like "i frickin love you! let me hold your sack for you when you gotta take a leak!! pleasee!!! youre the greatest"

bubba love.

Attachments

• billed.jpg
    billed.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 25
Top Bottom