The Great Trailrider Callout Thread

ger87410

How did I get here?
b.s. you know if i had really written/sent that, it wouldve ended with something like "i frickin love you! let me hold your sack for you when you gotta take a leak!! pleasee!!! youre the greatest"

bubba love.

Yeah, BK!

Atleast that's how his email to ME ended. :lmao:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
easy idork... or i'll be keeping my canister to myself. and i AM an "A" rider in the canister division! :wave:

see saki... i told you, you were gonna take shiat for riding that 125...even though you are quicker than "most" people in our group on thier 450s.. ME INCLUDED! WWWEEEAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!:crying:

Last edited:
easy idork... or i'll be keeping my canister to myself. and i AM an "A" rider in the canister division! :wave:

see saki... i told you, you were gonna take shiat for riding that 125...even though you are quicker than "most" people in our group on thier 450s.. ME INCLUDED! WWWEEEAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!:crying:

lol...just be sure to wear your blue rashguard and hat..

otherwise I might not recognize you.. :439:

that is RIPPIN bike...but hard to start, I just rode one a couple of weeks ago and could and it was difficult to kick over..felt like it had every bit as much pa-wah as my fo-fiddy

is the one your looking at plated?????????

Yea Dok it is a clean 1998 WR400f with a plate. I am diggin it. Kick start only with decomp valve, right?

I think it would be a blast....I live downtown!

wydopen

onthepipe
a whos-a-what? :wink:

the wheels on the track go round and round..... round and round...

121308_1.jpg

running a 2:19 yesterday. fastest guy on the track (some pro arenacross rider) was running about a 1:53

:Banane37:

Last edited:
Top Bottom