The Great Trailrider Callout Thread

Mookie! bow your heads.

e-1bbdc8e8_11df37d1709_-7f5f.jpg

nope, i'll be at seminole tribe motocross that day. :smile:

you should come down and join us!!!

there was some sick racing at the track yesterday!! vid will be out soon...

wow.... your such a meanie saki posting that pic of my helicopter jump. all you do is spread hatred. one day you'll learn how to be nice. no wait.... don't change... this shiat is funny.

maybe you guys can kiss and make up after your "thrashing" lesson in daytona. :dunce:

found the original cleaning out more hard drive space this morning. :bigok:
:Banane37:

November 12, 2005 ... seems like forever ago.. check out that sweet RMZ!!

Attachments

• seminole-11-12-05 022.jpg
    seminole-11-12-05 022.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
and you know i want that pic of me knocked out in the hopital holding that ricky carmicheael doll. LOL!

bbbrrraaaappppp!!!!!! are you gonna have that pos 125 reaady for saturday? if not, you probably can borrow billies 250 like you said on dzp. :shrug:

and you know i want that pic of me knocked out in the hopital holding that ricky carmicheael doll. LOL!

bbbrrraaaappppp!!!!!! are you gonna have that pos 125 reaady for saturday? if not, you probably can borrow billies 250 like you said on dzp. :shrug:

i ordered all my stuff next day air, so, hopefully i get it friday (dont ask) and can put it all together in time for date night. :friday:

otherwise, i'll bring an extra half gallon of gas and we can share your 450F. :smile:

zeski25 might meet up with us saturday. we're trying to work it out.

dont forget billy's dual exhaust on his 250f look like a pretzel right now.

so, i know you wouldn't make me sit at home all day saturday, i mean, after getting you back into mx and all and helping talk your wife into buying you ANOTHER bike, storing it for you, delivering it to your house xmas morning, you know, all that.... :smile:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
well... you see... your track record on repairing anything that breaks on my bike while you ride it... IS NOT GOOD. :slap:

i will be happy to let you ride it WHEN I'M NOT for the low low of ANOTHER $50 seat payment (that i had to buy) and $1000 CASH deposit for the things you will probably break...THIS AIN'T NO YZ125! :Banane26:

you really should ask jimmy or johan or SOMEONE ELSE! you understand.:fing02:

Top Bottom