The last chan

With all the chan orders shipped out this is my Last one for a while... It's gonna go I'n my showroom so I'm gonna put the baddest paint job I've ever done on it and let her sit there and look pretty.... We are almost done with the first couple phantoms but those are going to be very limited because we are doing biker build off this year for discovery and that's gonna take a good part of time!!!! I'll keep updated on this paint job gonna do alot of cool poop on this one!!!

We start with guide coat and some 400 and alot of comet and scotch Brite is very important to get mold release off... Just a tip for guys painting new glass parts

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388245088529.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388245088529.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 221
No... Not taking break at all...every hull that Leaves the shop I will have built for the most part... What I was saying is that there gonna be more expensive and come perfect and build less... This last year we really didn't make a profit and we're over worked Damn néar 7 days a week... I want to spend more time developing new poop rather then building hulls for free

We been trying the last 6 month to fund more good employees but most American want to sit around and be worthless... And then we wounder why people source to other counties... But that's a whole nother topic

Nice business strategy. What will a Chan be worth in a couple months. Super nice product I'm sure u guys will develope some nice things in future

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
How much do you guys charge to paint a ski? I know many things can vary but a rough estimate is fine. If you started to paint skis like blowsion that could make you some side money for new products.

We been trying the last 6 month to fund more good employees but most American want to sit around and be worthless... And then we wounder why people source to other counties... But that's a whole nother topic
Employee = wage slave, most people realize this and act accordingly. Pay them by the job and production will be good. BTW how well did Kevlar work for you? I never found it suitable for bending loads.

Top Bottom