Surfriding The moment when.......

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
and you were all like...
tumblr_m75k6ogPnN1rrve8eo1_500.gif

Could have its pros and cons... It will cost you more but it will be cool to have something you both enjoy.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Just don't do what I did and take her out in hurricane surf. My wife saw Hurricane Bill up close and personal and now I have to be pretty clear about what we are riding. She's good up to 4-5 footers now but any hint of a storm and it's a boy's only trip.

It's great to ride with your better half and watch them progress. I was pretty proud the day my wife took over my surf built 07 SJ and even prouder the day she snapped the driveshaft in her mag pump after landing a big jump. It was a perfect day with nice clean 3-4 footers and the first day I saw her open it up and just start going big. She was so pissed because she was having so much fun.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
Thats awesome that your girlfriend wants to ride surf.

I got my girlfriend to ride surf. It went ok. It was her first time in the surf, on a ski she has never ridden, and she has only been riding skis for 4 months at the time. She came back in because she was scared of riding alone. (she was afraid the sharks were going to get her) next surf trip she will be ready to ride harder.

Before you all bitch me out about letting her ride alone let me explain, I launched her ski and she took off. By the time I got in the water with my ski she was headed back in because of the sharks. I had no intention of letting her ride alone.
Next time I'm hoping she tries a trick or two.

Either way she like taking pictures when she isn't riding at the surf. Check out her page BeRad Photography She has tons of great pictures, she even has a few pictures that will be in the next Pro Ride Magazine!

Top Bottom