The New JetPilot Boots! (finally like a wrestling shoe)

Need to buy another set of boots and have always used the Slippery Comp's but I just noticed a new JetPilot boot. They look really nice!!

JP7400

Because JetPilot's own website has been down (limited access) for updates, I can't find more info on them

I first noticed them on the Riva website. Has anyone seen, heard or used these before?

jp7400.gif

UPDATE 7/26/07: New JP boots finally arrived, read my "first impression" on post #51.

Last edited:

Frosty

New York Crew
those do look nice... although my las pair of JP boots came apart after just two rides. At least my comp boots made it a season before being totally trashed. If anyone has tried these JP's out please give some feedback on performance.

godocgo

sport
someone needs to make a shoe with 3-4 big holes in the bottom to drain out the little sand and pebbles that always get in there.

someone needs to make a shoe with 3-4 big holes in the bottom to drain out the little sand and pebbles that always get in there.
Actually, a better invention would be to make a shoe that doesn't allow sand in the shoe in the first place.

BTW: These are the new JP boots and I'm willing to be the guinea pig.

Last edited:
W

wydopen

I need a boot with more padding in the tongue area..i wear skate shoes now and they are the only thing ive found that protects the top of my foot from the footwells.any suggestions??

jetpilot and campus wakeskates went in together to make these shoes. campus has been making wakeskate shoes for a while. they do have drain holes in the sole(not on the bottom) you can see the drain slots in the sides. i currently wear a pair or campus wakeskate shoes when i jetski and they work pretty well for the most part but these jet pilot ones look they they would work better because they go higher up the ankle.

On average lets say riding twice a week, how long would they last?? Half a summer,hole summer?? I am going to buy a pair just curious as to how long they might last. My slippery ride boots,not sure the name but they are just neoprene with a velcro strap over the zipper, lasted 2 rides. The jet wash tore them up pretty quick(granted I was learning to ride)

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
I'm on 5 years on thrashed Slipperys. A pair of Quakysenses lasted one ride before starting to disintegrate. These shoes look great. I'm thinking I'll get whole new JP '07 gear this year. Come on tax return!

I wonder how soft the sole is on these? I am wanting something as soft and as tacky as sillicone. I don't want to have to drive my feet in the footholds to keep them in there. I would like a shoe that won't slide on the hydroturf. OR the flip side.. hydroturf that only last a season because of how tacky it feels.

Hopefully someone will post soem feedback soon I have some tax return laying around.

Top Bottom