The New Js 850

Well I have the engine done and ready to instal in a nice JS440.

Do I need more engine????

I am ready for the 440 open class, anyone want to play????

This is going in the silver 440 hull on this thread Click here -> http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=143725

This is a PJS 850 all custom built to produce 125Hp with a linier power band. I have chosen to put a PJS 750 Dry Pipe, old style Novi 44's, new style R&D intake, Westcoast exhaust manifold, new PJS reed cages with a set of new Bad Bones carbon fiber reeds on this build.

I have about 20 of the PJS kits that we are building these short block for $2500.00 click here for more info. -> Kawasaki Jet Ski X2 SX New PJS 850, 125HP Race Engine

The HP rateing is from our race engine tuner that we send these off too to have blueprinted and set up. The engines will come with a print out of all the tech info when they are blueprinted.
I have had two done up an I am pumped to see it run.

Attachments

• DSC01155.jpg
    DSC01155.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01156.jpg
    DSC01156.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01157.jpg
    DSC01157.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC01159.jpg
    DSC01159.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01162.jpg
    DSC01162.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 61

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
all that work on the engine, why have electrical tape holding the f/a together?

In all seriousness though, that is an awesome looking motor.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
all that work on the engine, why have electrical tape holding the f/a together?

lol :haha: :fingersx:
I used to run those K&N prefilters on K&N cones and spray them with silicone spray to repel water. That was until I learned the OEM F/A is better for freestyle applications.

BTW - Sweet looking Kawi engine!

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Yes I have and I and working real ward on that issue.

Here are some pics of the first X2 that is getting the JS850 engine.

Very nice install in the X2! Keep us posted on what you come up with for the rear carb FA issue. I asked you at the ride, but I forgot... What carbs did you use for the testing again?

EDIT: and I love the blaster limited chamber choice. If you have this running for the pensicola ride, this will seal the deal for me to go down for a test run.

Last edited:
Very nice install in the X2! Keep us posted on what you come up with for the rear carb FA issue. I asked you at the ride, but I forgot... What carbs did you use for the testing again?

EDIT: and I love the blaster limited chamber choice. If you have this running for the pensicola ride, this will seal the deal for me to go down for a test run.

This X2 is one of two that will be there and running with this type of pipe. This one belongs to a partner of Jet Ski Haven in Jacksonville, Fl. and if he is willing too, it will be avialable for a select few to test ride.
The carb on the bule one are 44mm Blackjacks.

Top Bottom