The new Lenz1one Hull Prices

IceMan

Building a ski in Progress
Great guy to deal with and great Price!!

My Hull will be ready in 25 days!

Can't wait to ride that beast!!

:splatt: :barrel: :brap:

Last edited:
Well... it is proven, u can see what can be done on it. From there u need the powerplant.
But yes the price is high souly on the fact its coming from him, But i have also seen him on a xft sj based hull and do the same trics just as good. Iv asked a couple of times now but its not getting thrown out there WHAT MATERIALS are being used...? Im sure others would and need to know if they were to place a order. I do like this hull tho its cool looking and like the fact the topdeck is low cut so when u pop the hood the motor will be exposed to work on.

IceMan

I guess you can ship to US from Brazil for around $1000 or Cheaper, not sure.

Lenzi Parts are setting up some dealers in the US soon, check back for updates.

IceMan

Well... it is proven, u can see what can be done on it. From there u need the powerplant.
But yes the price is high souly on the fact its coming from him, But i have also seen him on a xft sj based hull and do the same trics just as good. Iv asked a couple of times now but its not getting thrown out there WHAT MATERIALS are being used...? Im sure others would and need to know if they were to place a order. I do like this hull tho its cool looking and like the fact the topdeck is low cut so when u pop the hood the motor will be exposed to work on.

I believe that you are one of the few who knows what they are talking about!

The hull won most if not all the championships out there in the year 2009. That is enough proof for me, maybe not for some guys but I am Satisfied with what I have seen. :noevil:

Yes you do need a good power plant, I agree with you a 100%

I also believe that the price is good!!

However; I have ridden many XFT's and I can tell you it's different. Any pro Rider can perform great tricks on any after market light weight hull let alone the XFT hull which is one of the lightest hulls out there. But for Amateurs or beginner riders I don't think any of these hulls would be comfortable to ride at the beginning as they require a lot of training and adaptation. The EME, XFT, SuperFreak, Rickter and LENZI are flatwater Competition hulls, however for a beginner I would suggest getting a Rickter, but if you feel like you are an advanced rider and want to learn hard flat water tricks then I suggest you go for a Lenzi. IMO

They Said the hull will be made with Carbon and Kevlar and added no additional details.

I can check with them and let you know!

Last edited:
Well with that being said that is a good start to a layup, hope it uses epox and vacumed for that price tho. Ill make sure to keep a eye on ur build, u deff chose one of the top 2 hulls out there in my oppinion.

Top Bottom