Votes: 1 10.0%
  • earlier

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Sorry, I forgot it was Memorial day, what about April 28/29? Its only a month away, but could work. The next time I will be down there is on July 14, as we want to go take some family from Ohio to the ocean. It would probably be a day ride, then leave for St. Helens on sunday for me.:Banane01:

Last edited:

sea-dude

To Air is Human
It all depends if I can get that 94 to breathe again... I am still getting lbs of sand out of that hull, just to get the motor out!

I will be shocked if the xp shows up at another freeride, I thought you should have let the sea gods have it the way it was rolling in the surf with no seat, guts hanging out all over the place. But then agian I did see you fill her up with water last time we rode too..... Maybe she likes to drink H20?

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
We need to get the votes in on this one to see what weekend seems to be the winner. Lets narrow it down then put up a poll to finalize it.

sea-dude

To Air is Human
Are we talking about a single day or an over nighter? If it's one day Sat. is always best... R&R Sunday, clean the skis etc. I say some time in May... June get busy

sea-dude

To Air is Human
Did you guys see the 7 day forecast?? 85 degrees every day!!
Oh wait that because I’ll be in Vegas:party: . I will make sure to post around noon so that everyone that’s working hard at there desk:Banane37: will remember that I have already had 2 margaritas!:beerchug:
Be nice and may send some pool side bikini pictures.:purr: (not of me)

Snackem

Danger Zone
Did you guys see the 7 day forecast?? 85 degrees every day!!
Oh wait that because I’ll be in Vegas:party: . I will make sure to post around noon so that everyone that’s working hard at there desk:Banane37: will remember that I have already had 2 margaritas!:beerchug:
Be nice and may send some pool side bikini pictures.:purr: (not of me)

:hitwithrock:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Sorry, I forgot it was Memorial day, what about April 28/29? Its only a month away, but could work.

Lets plan Westport for April 28/29. I would stay in Aberdeen.... Thats were I'm from and staying at the Folks is Free!:arms:
I think thats good for me, that leaves mid may and June for the racing, and mid July for Long Beach again.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I'm thinking just Saturday for me, just drive home after dinner. We need a game plan for there, so we can work around the surfers and the shore break. We should probably all launch at the marina this time and ride around. Then set up camp down in the quiet end of the bay where the shore break is not an issue. If we end up with dead boats, we will have to use the beach cart to get them back to the trucks. If anyone has not been there, the shore break will mess you up.:bigeyes:

Saturday
5:16 AM PDT 1.63 feet Low Tide
11:28 AM PDT 7.20 feet High Tide
5:12 PM PDT 1.56 feet Low Tide
11:45 PM PDT 8.48 feet High Tide

Sunday
5:57 AM PDT 0.88 feet Low Tide
12:17 PM PDT 7.34 feet High Tide
5:49 PM PDT 1.87 feet Low Tide

Attachments

• scan0018b.jpg
    scan0018b.jpg