The Official NICK IS THE KING, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2odesperado

Pin it to win it
unbelievable. To see so many skis and riders in one place. I like lookin at pics I have from wednesday, that pics from saturday, and seeing how freaking crammed that zone was. incredible job nick!

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
That was the most fun ive had on a vacation in a long time....my body is paying for it now.....but it was hands down awesome.

Thanks again Nick. You deserve every bit of credit for your efforts.

Mike

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I was deeply touched by the plaque that was overnighted to me and the gift certificate. I was driving my wonderful wife to go find her some shoes that she could wear with her swolen feet......byproduct of being pregnant..... I missed being there with all of you, but all I had to do was look over at her and say I have no regrets!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like everything went very good other than a few injuries............

Thank you.

Harrison

oh, Nick, you did a hell of a job........ I would say you are the equivilent of Mike Young when it comes to putting on a freeride the way he puts on a race.

Thanks to everyone that put the event together. Nick put in a huge amount of work and so the many others that Saki listed. Thanks a bunch guys. What an unbelievably awesome weekend. So many people and ski's and not one major crash or serious injury. I don't even think that anyone got arrested.:biggthumpup:
:Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
Seriously thank YOU Nick, and to all else involved who helped make this past epic weekend possible! The standard has been set, yet again. Long live the freeride!

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
I totally agree with everything that has been said. Mandy and I had a kick @$$ time! I didn't get to meet everyone, but to everyone I did meet it was a pleasure. Nick, Sara, and everyone else involved, a gigantic thank you. I can't wait until Daytona 2008. Oh, and Nick, like I said, I'm in Jax and if you ever need any help let me know!

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
The Freeride Tour history shows that many here not only awesome riders, but great event organizers as well! :arms:

P.A. Saki is an asskisser... :sneaky:

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Nick, you got me addicted to this surf riding. Thanks.

I would have never known so many people from other states enjoy the same thing i do and have the same passion to ride like i do. I admire your energy and talent. Thanks Nick.
Felix

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
Slutty is the man!!! What a great weekend. Everyone was awesome!! The X is such a great community of people.

that goes double for me. and just to note, i'm so glad i went and got to meet some very cool people from here. can't wait for next year(only i'll be there on fri next time)

Last edited:

SkiDaddy

Just Havin' Fun!
Ditto all the above. ESPECIALLY, thanks Nick for all your personnal time you put into this! :hail: :arms: :hail: :arms: :hail: :cool2:

Who needs Havasu?:sneaky:

Thanks to Nick and everyone that helped.:woot: :biggthumpup:

First major freeride I've ever been too and it'll definitely be a hard one to top.

The cool part about all of this is that it shows that the sport is definitely growing. Events like this are HUGE for the sport. As great as this event was I bet Daytona 2008 will be even better.:woot: :hail: :biggthumpup:

Last edited:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
...team nascency : chris + rahonda, ..........

shoot, all i did was show up and let nick ping people in the head with my vids lol...

all the thanks go to nick and crew for sure...unbelievable weekend for everyone...if this sets the tone for the '07 freeride tour, its gonna be an awesome year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom