The Official Waterdawg Kustomz Technical Thread

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Yeah, I see how it's different now.

This unfortunately one of the issues with Waterdawg's, they are continually changing things, hopefully for the better, but it seems parts are released, then changed for the next production run.

attachment.php

attachment.php

they sure look like it, but they are not in the right location...they'd have to be a bit higher up on the bracket..

Ive never seen one like that either....I have 2 of the shiny silver billet ones and they both have spring slots..

jeff will handle it for you, no question..

Last edited:

SuperJETT

they probably are, but each time they are better than the previous!

you should see his new steering..WOW!!!!!

I saw/felt the steering in Daytona, and it looks nice, but after seeing/feeling the new X-metal and how simple/light it is, that's got to be the clear winner in those 2, at least for me.

SuperJETT

lol..funny you say that..

I thought the simplicity of both was equal, but the WDK was WAY more blingin'.....

The WDK still has an o-ring, plus just a lot more aluminum that doesn't seem necessary now that Pat has his new X-metal setup out.

Just install the spring as usual! The corner will act like the slot. I recommend putting tuff piece of hose on the spring to avoid scratching the billet. Any questions or comments ask me. I design and machine all our billet products.

Chris

wtf!!!!! my new wdk bracket does not have a slot for the spring!!!!

stiff poles are ghey !!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

why? my ski is a week from completion and this happens.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I have the waterdawg steering. It is by far the best steering that I have ever tried. All other steering systems that I tried always seem to get sloppy and loosen up. WDK steering in place for months...no slop, no loosening, rock solid. I just ordered my second.

Top Bottom