The oside crew is about to invade Brazil

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
Or at least part of it anyways.

Ross, Mike and I get on a plane in about 8 hours to head to Brazil for the 4th round of the IFWA world tour.

Ross and Mike will be looking for a couple of podium spots for the US in the stand up class, while I'll be trying to give Pierre and Visser a challenge in the sitdown class.

Should be a fun trip, and you can definitely expect a segment in our DVD at the end of this year.

Take it easy guys, we'll be back in a week with some pictures for everyone.

F'in SUPER good luck man!!!!!! Rock da Brazilian house man!!! Pull it all out and give us some vid stud!!

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
a quick update. We all made it to Brazil. We´re gonna spend the next couple of days in florianopolis where the jetski shop pro-nautica is located working on our skis and waiting for Ross´s ski to arrive, and then thursday we leave for jetwaves which is around 90km from here. This place is amazing and the women are beautiful and out number the guys 5 to 1. And they all got those big ol booties!!!

GUMP

i rekon
a quick update. We all made it to Brazil. We´re gonna spend the next couple of days in florianopolis where the jetski shop pro-nautica is located working on our skis and waiting for Ross´s ski to arrive, and then thursday we leave for jetwaves which is around 90km from here. This place is amazing and the women are beautiful and out number the guys 5 to 1. And they all got those big ol booties!!!

man sucks that is not JAN/FEB # would be 10 to 1.

few things you need to try...

drink "caipirinha"(Jk favor ) and eat "churrasco"

hope you enjoy ...

good luck !

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
This place is amazing. Great people, great food, great sceanary. I absolutely will come back here again.

Things aren´t super cheap, but the american dollar goes far here.

I drove up to Jet Point today to check on the blaster I´m borrowing. I arrived to find a completely stripped hull. Ross and I spent about 3 hours, and amazing enough got the motor, my pipe, and pump put in. I still have to head back in the morning to finish up with the stearing, turf and straps.

Y

yamaslut

This place is amazing. Great people, great food, great sceanary. I absolutely will come back here again.

I drove up to Jet Point today to check on the blaster I´m borrowing. I arrived to find a completely stripped hull. Ross and I spent about 3 hours, and amazing enough got the motor, my pipe, and pump put in. I still have to head back in the morning to finish up with the stearing, turf and straps.

damn... nice work. You ********ers should be good at that by now...
j/k....
:smile::smile::smile::smile:

I'm so stoked for you guys!!!!!!!

For all that work, you better huck the double!!!

GUMP

i rekon

are you guys free riding there at all?

if you can go to ferrugem about 90km south of florianopolis promise you wont regret ...
dunno how roads look now been 6 years

Last edited:
Top Bottom