The Perpetual Monster BASH!!!!

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
Hey Suzi, Scott is ready to ride. Dunno bout me yet. I'll see what I can do to drop the ski in the lake in the morning to make sure it's gonna run fine. Sunday would be better but might not be worth it in wind chop. tty in the morning, good luck with the rider rallying

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
I'm on call Sun. and the weather is gonna suck anyway.

I gatta take a trip to Melbourne tomorrow anyway (Sat) ,So i'll go with whoever calls me.

SuziQ

Banned
I just had to say WAR DAMN EAGLE,thats all!

i just had to say (lol)... :deadhorse:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! AND I just had to say...(well dang it!!!:rant:...that dead horse up there must have replaced the bulldozer ROLLING over the bananna :rant:), SO...:barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel:

(good luck...prob what it's gonna come down to with the weather, but WE are playin at home buddy, and you know what THAT usually means, lol)! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::flowers1:

I almost missed this post being on the previous page, lol. (I just previewed this post, LOL...I'm dizzy now).

SuziQ

Banned
I'm on call Sun. and the weather is gonna suck anyway.

I gatta take a trip to Melbourne tomorrow anyway (Sat) ,So i'll go with whoever calls me.

Fel*I*x...email me your number in case I can't locate it. If you wish to caravan out to Beach's with me (I'm going your way), you can. We can hook up with Scott there too. I promised I would text Dre by 11 2nite with the story (and I'll wake his butt UP in the morning too, tee hee hee).

Mark, got your text...what time do you want me there to drop your ski in the flats for test? I don't care...I'M READY TO RIDE!!! (I haven't been rallying too hard honestly, for it being a Friday night, but I imagine others will be there for sure.)

i just had to say (lol)... :deadhorse:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! AND I just had to say...(well dang it!!!:rant:...that dead horse up there must have replaced the bulldozer ROLLING over the bananna :rant:), SO...:barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel::barrel:

(good luck...prob what it's gonna come down to with the weather, but WE are playin at home buddy, and you know what THAT usually means, lol)! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::flowers1:

I almost missed this post being on the previous page, lol. (I just previewed this post, LOL...I'm dizzy now).

^^ SYNCHRONIZED JET SKIING!!!!:Banane09: that should be an olympic sport

Speleopower

got a Superjet
dude Mark and I just walked into my house and I'm toasted :trink26::friday: plus it's 12:45am. I really doubt an 8:00am ride at Sebby is gonna work. Besides you won't make it either. I'm guessing we'll ride Coopagator lake sometime tomorrow.

It was the yearly Thanksgiving party here in Cocoa Beach or better known as the annual Cocoa Beach highschool reunion party. hehehe

Later-Scott

SuziQ

Banned
:haha::haha::haha: Now that explains more...

Let it be known that I am still receiving bizarre text messages at 1am from Beach and Dre (oh my gosh, lol), and so if I don’t get up on time, tis NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME!! Plus, yeah...I haven't done a thing to get ready yet, lol.

I'll post whenever I wake up, and see what's going on.

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Forecast as of 4:05 am EST on November 29, 2008
Coastal Waters From Volusia Brevard County Line To Sebastian
Inlet Out 20 Nm-
Today
South winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 3 to 4 feet. A moderate chop on the intracoastal waters.
Tonight
South winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 20 knots after midnight. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Choppy on the intracoastal waters.
Sunday
South winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet. Rough on the intracoastal waters. Slight chance of showers in the morning...then showers likely and chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon.
Sunday Night
Southwest winds 20 to 25 knots becoming west 15 to 20 knots after midnight. Seas 5 to 7 feet. Rough on the intracoastal waters. Slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Chance of showers.

SuziQ

Banned
You can’t keep this old lady up late and expect her to get up early for an hour drive/waist high conditions…all closing out early anyhow (I’m saving these texts as blackmail btw). Xeon was right, we’re all simply spoiled, lol. I’m heading to Dinky Dock to get a suntan and hang with the inverted wakeboarders at least…then off to the demented sportz investor’s house :)tapedshut:) to cheer on my team, and annoy the Boston Man thoroughly! :newangel:

(sry FelIx…it’s all their fault.)

Roll Tide! :cheer:

SuziQ

Banned
Hey Emm,
EXTREME environmental shaping is the shortest answer, besides heritage. More specifically, me, very little directly; I was one of the first ones to be born outside of Alabama state lines. Ancestors dating back a century if not more, clear through to my brother, all hail from there (Tuscaloosa primarily). Football (oh my gosh, lolol)…countless alumni to the university, and Mr. Bryant was a family friend. I lived in Bama from ages two through five, and my football spirit was more than well instilled by then of course. Needless to say, the one I care for here in Florida, hails from there as well. Massive family plot is located inside of Tuscaloosa Memorial Cemetery. We are the epitome of an old school Alabama southern family, so my upbringing was extremely strict and proper from day one, to say the very least, yet we get hardcore when it comes to our team (and all bets are off, lol).

Regardless of the score, your team played hard and well (and had a few bad calls on them)…yes, I recall your Auburn spirit is strong! I always root for Auburn, unless it affects Bama negatively of course. In good spirit, Roll Tide! If it makes you feel better, the mean Italian Bostonite “Sportz Consultant” took the remote from me, once the 16 point spread was shot, and turned the volume off for the entire 3rd quarter while he antagonized me…then he sat on me (PIG). I may go up for the game next weekend, and it is always a heart tug for me, but I will pull for Bama of course (and we have our work cut out for us).

Felix,
really sorry about today, but I honestly didn’t get much sleep…that would not have been safe for you, if just the two of us. We can try again. If you ever want to go midweek, just send me an email. Congrats on the “on-call” (I didn’t fail to notice that).

Adam,
be very careful on your way home tomorrow…tornado watches. When will you be back down to ride? Maybe all these guys will make a point to wrench before hand, if they know in advance (lol). I was hoping to sign on and read where someone made it out.

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
yeah there was no way i coulda made this. had a good little ride in the lake but went to swap the impeller and found my wear ring was cracked. parts on order again... thanks for the motivation to wrench scott :drillsergeant:

Speleopower

got a Superjet
No problem on the wrenchin. The lake was fun. We need to clear an area of water weeds and go again.

I'm at home today taking it easy after falling down :crutches::baby:

Later-Scott

Top Bottom