The pismo 2011 high view negative funny thread

R

ridethelip

Every free ride event should have one of these.List every negative and or funny thing that happened on your free ride .Beach was closed had to wait and wonder if I was in an episode of "what would you do" tv show . Some guy with brain damage fell on top of a little girl then invited a group of us to bar-b-q hot dogs with him next to his trailer .Bought fire wood that was wet 5 bundles exchanged for 5 more wet bundles.Pouring gasoline in the sand and lighting it would have been more affective.Our "luv to camp" trailer ran out of water on saturday.The heater souded like a cheap noisey gas generator.2 am saturday morning I tried to pee in the trailer bathroom and could not find the light switch so after lifting the seat I did my buisness by the lift toilet seat in the dark im blind cant see memory method.Next morning I hear who pee'd all over the toilet? My answer sounded like it went in.In the middle of the next night I walked to the stinking blue soup public toilet only to find no tp.Tried to use oven to cook lasagna left trailer came back to the smell of propane and uncooked lasagna.My friend brought a blanket that he said his dog would not sleep on.It smelled of earwigs and then he finished it off by saying do you have any idea how many people have made swetty love on these trailer cushions.I brought a Honda atc 110 to pull ski's and ride around.I bought a whip flag (required) which lasted 5 minutes until JFB looped out and broke it off.
I cut whip flag down and reattached only to have JFB wheelie Loop out and break it off 30 minutes later.My thoughts at that point the whip flag is not a loop out sensor and short flags riding along a razor dune is a recipe for disaster.Mark Gomez had his 21st birthday. I gave him some HAND SANITIZER which said on the completly closed unused package "maybe you touched your genitals".So if you drove your ski into the bottom, borrowed sank and lost someones 550,blew up your engine or your girl denied you the candy post it up cuz that's funny stuff.

The dumbest moment I had was when I was pullin the zipper from the back of my wetsuit up and the zipper part broke. The zipper latch comes flying over my head and manages to hit me in the forhead where blood comes pouring out. I clean it up and send the pic to my lady and she asks if I went to the doctor. I say naw, thats why we bring super glue

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
oh i like this!

had big plans on saturday wich turned into me riding for 2 min and losing my ski. got towed to a rideplate and pump bobbing up and down, oh hey its my Rickter...... sat in the surf hugging my ski waitin for someone to rescue me because you know how everybody preaches on here about saving each other and they have tow loops and ropes and "systems" and everyone is on top of that...... instead i got a guy on an X2 blasting exhaust in my face doing circles around me telling me to leave my ski, i tell him fauck no, he then asks if my ski is an sxr..... thank god Stan, who is now a certified watermen, SWAM OUT TO SAVE ME..... we drug my ski in...fun i tell you

had my ski on my tote, motor full of water, just pulled the plugs, guy walks up asked if i got it running... i decide to be a funny guy and make a water geyser... instead i shoot myself in the foot and blow my reed out.... then see if my gas cap was tight and gave it a quarter turn. got to dump all my gas out. bent my steering cable while flipping my ski over on my tote. snapped my handle off my tote.... im assuming from sheer buffnes.

took curtis's ATC aka JFBs bitch into the dunes and had it die on me 5 times.... she dont like to start when shes a lil hot but she will do a mean wheelie. took ryans golf cart for a "sober" midnight cruise with 5 people in the dunes... ended up forgetting i had just climbed up a 3 foot dune ledge while i was WOT in reverse because i couldnt get up the next ridge.....flew off said ridge in reverse into a rear lawndart into a roll over..... no one got hurt but the golfcart wasnt stoked to say the least. sorry ryan.

did 3 slam dunks in beer pong and did suerflips today so i guess it was all worth it. i :):):):)in love pismo.

oh i like this!

had big plans on saturday wich turned into me riding for 2 min and losing my ski. got towed to a rideplate and pump bobbing up and down, oh hey its my Rickter...... sat in the surf hugging my ski waitin for someone to rescue me because you know how everybody preaches on here about saving each other and they have tow loops and ropes and "systems" and everyone is on top of that...... instead i got a guy on an X2 blasting exhaust in my face doing circles around me telling me to leave my ski, i tell him fauck no, he then asks if my ski is an sxr..... thank god Stan, who is now a certified watermen, SWAM OUT TO SAVE ME..... we drug my ski in...fun i tell you

had my ski on my tote, motor full of water, just pulled the plugs, guy walks up asked if i got it running... i decide to be a funny guy and make a water geyser... instead i shoot myself in the foot and blow my reed out.... then see if my gas cap was tight and gave it a quarter turn. got to dump all my gas out. bent my steering cable while flipping my ski over on my tote. snapped my handle off my tote.... im assuming from sheer buffnes.

took curtis's ATC aka JFBs bitch into the dunes and had it die on me 5 times.... she dont like to start when shes a lil hot but she will do a mean wheelie. took ryans golf cart for a "sober" midnight cruise with 5 people in the dunes... ended up forgetting i had just climbed up a 3 foot dune ledge while i was WOT in reverse because i couldnt get up the next ridge.....flew off said ridge in reverse into a rear lawndart into a roll over..... no one got hurt but the golfcart wasnt stoked to say the least. sorry ryan.

did 3 slam dunks in beer pong and did suerflips today so i guess it was all worth it. i :):):):)in love pismo.
Who the fawk was the guy in the X2 and why didn't he give you a tow? I would of killed the guy if I saw him afterwards. I wouldn't have let go of my SN let alone a Rickter!

my rhino got stolen... for like two mins lol

and my cooling line fell off ski over heated and heated up and discolored a borrowed stock waterbox that my friend had already sold then got an exu leak

and im pretty sure got in some peoples way

(sorry to anyone who got wave jacked by a red blaster im still a surf noob)

my ski ran fine but i did end up blowing a valve on my dirtbike. one of my dads friends came out with his rhino that he races and put 30k into. me and chris rosner took it out to the dunes and the left front wheel came off. luckely rosner brought his phone and called my dad and got a new tire on. curtis knew the tire was loose and never told us till after.

R

ridethelip

I saw the Rhino driving away and said to myself that front left wheel sure is bent. Did not know it was loose.How did it drive on 3 wheels?

kraqus

Site Supporter
Pros:
Seeing my old lady's face when she arrived and saw 40+ riders all over the place
"Oh, wow!...you were not kidding when you said a lot of people are into this "thing"....."

Cons:
Nothing! I always love the vibe at Freerides and seeing everyone.
The camaraderie is what is all about and the spirit of Freeride.

ps: I did not know it was Cuong's Bday......Happy Bday man!

Benny

ps: I did not know it was Cuong's Bday......Happy Bday man!

As I know it, this event started about 10 years ago with Cuong and just a few of his buddies that always celebrated his birthday at Pismo riding jetskies in the surf. It has turned from turning into a small gathering of friends into a huge 3 day weekend with people coming in from all over the country (Bud from MA and Mark from IL come to mind from last weekend). It is now a major event to look forward to every year. So.. Thanks Cuong!!

Other memorable events include: Mark Gomez rippin the 550 in the salt. The pong boys in shorts. The Mark G vs. JFB wrestling match. The Oside Crew gas/lighter fluid burning of nothing. My boat that I got to ride a whole 10 minutes everyday.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Trying to save a 550 JFB swamped going up a 12 footer, after 3 tries to tie a line on it I said to myself...."what am I doing, its a 550...not worth the risk." later it washed in enough to salvage..

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
The central theme to all this carnage seems to be JFB. :haha: :lmao:

hehe but we love him anyway, btw anyone looking for a top notch 4 star hotel right on the beach in Santa Cruz should try out the "Dream Inn", ended up there by accident and its expensive but worth it IMO!!!
Right next to the pier, but not in this pic.

Photo-0061.jpg

Last edited:
Who the fawk was the guy in the X2 and why didn't he give you a tow? I would of killed the guy if I saw him afterwards. I wouldn't have let go of my SN let alone a Rickter!

tightithrash did not mention if he himself had a TOWROPE ??? you cant blame the x-2 guy for not offering one ! I myself have a $200 hull much less a $8000 hull ! and I carry a towrope , but thats because I have swallowed more water than I care to in the surf breaks waiting for a 50 cent piece of rope ! lessons learned . .......... or , here use my phone ,its waterproof !

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Nah I didn't have a tow rope but the the dude could have gone to the beach and told some one or flagged someone over. I've done that for people in the past when I didn't have a rope on my ski instead of circling and then just saying" I don't have a tow rope, sorry", and riding away. O well I got my ski, doesn't matter now.

KR

www.krlines.com
I would have saved you Zack.

One time I tied my friends limiting rope to my FOOT while it was going under water and pulled him and the ski to shore. That hurt.

SuziQ

Banned
Nah I didn't have a tow rope but...

You failed to have a tow rope, and you admit to not having one on more than one occasion in the past. Have you finally learned better now…will you always have a tow rope from this point forward ?

On another note: I hope someone took video of the wrestling match mentioned...sounds funny!

Top Bottom