The reason I can't get my SN build done......lol

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
I understand your reasoning, he's not wearing a helmet and gear in parts of the video. If he goes to a freeride find him walk up to him and call him dumb.

I don't care if he kills himself, it's the people using the highway for it's intended purpose that I'm concerned for.

This thread is the equivalent of a guy walking up to a group of people and telling a bad joke and everyone kicking his ass, instead of just lightly laughing it off and continuing on w/ what you were doing... like everyone would do if they were face to face...

Jay, ride your quad, build your ski and F the a-holes!!!!

This thread is the equivalent of a guy walking up to a group of people and telling a bad joke and everyone kicking his ass, instead of just lightly laughing it off and continuing on w/ what you were doing... like everyone would do if they were face to face...

We have a winner. We've all done dumb sh it, I for one have probably done way dumber. However a VERY large portion of the people in this country would think there was absolutely nothing wrong with what he's doing. Even though there obviously is. In the words of Chris Rock, "You can drive a car with your feet if you want to, but that don't make it a good idea!'
In fact, I may just go do something stupid today, but you won't see video of it!

Yamaslut, we're not trying to kick the guys ass (at least I'm not) but it was a boneheaded move, and Kennay, and myself are trying to point out that he's more than welcome here, but videos portraying really irresponsible acts that wind up doing damage to our sport (like we need anymore bad press) and making it hard to have fun. Look what a few 60 minutes specials did to the PWC industry several years ago. All it takes is a video camera and a few idiots being bad examples and bam... We are targets of anti whatever legislation again.

It's not that we are brave behind a keyboard (I'd walk up to someone in person and tell them just how irresponsible that was too) but the keyboard makes it very efficient to articulate our thoughts. To the OP.. Welcome aboard and have a great time here. I hope you got a bit of an idea that many of us want our ATV, Dirt Bike, Jet Ski, areas to stay open for a long time to come and that means not promoting displays of really poor judgement.

Yamaslut... you're pretty amazing in the surf, say hi to Daylite!

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle

nick,i couldnt agree with you more.I hate it when people gang up on one dude.He is just showing a video of him doing a wheelie,did he ever ask what everyones opinoins was on this video?NO i dont think he did,so if you aint got nothin good to say,dont say nothin.

ger87410

How did I get here?
I don't know if I'd classify this as a ganging up on someone or as just a bunch of people busting chops.

I was assuming everyone was just busting his chops. I can see how it could be taken as everyone picking on him...

If you can't take criticism, helpful or otherwise, in this sport: maybe fishing's more for you. :biggthumpup:

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
I don't know if I'd classify this as a ganging up on someone or as just a bunch of people busting chops.

I was assuming everyone was just busting his chops. I can see how it could be taken as everyone picking on him...

If you can't take criticism, helpful or otherwise, in this sport: maybe fishing's more for you. :biggthumpup:

I agree with you.And also someone else stated earlier that you cant tell if someone is busting your chops or not on the internet.But kennay made it very clear that he wasnt busting chops.

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
Alright im out of this conversation,apprently some are in-mature enough to make comments about balls to a 15 year old:loser:

Top Bottom