The story of my first ever ski!!!

bad deal for sure, id be suspicious he stole your stator, msd and new flywheel, like mick said i cant imagine the flywheel looking that bad so quick. I would never take that back to him, He obviously wont fix it correctly.

Get a lightened FW from member zero and start all over. Do it right with 1211 or Yamabond and make it TIGHT and RELIABLE...

Send your stator to JSS.....or better just find a clean used one.

Patentcad

Well ain't that cute?
bad deal for sure, id be suspicious he stole your stator, msd and new flywheel, like mick said i cant imagine the flywheel looking that bad so quick. I would never take that back to him, He obviously wont fix it correctly.

I suspected this actually. I marked this fly wheel actually. Same one. But I am convinced that he stole my first fly wheel, or my msd. HE CUT ONE OF THE MSD WIRES! All the way at the base, so I cant solder it. He says that he used the plug boot. Ass.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I could just see the smoke coming out of your ears as you were typing that.

Sorry it seems like you have been building that forever.

I would completely clean out the flywheel cover area and the ebox and redo/clean all connections, etc.

That stator may be toast also...

Maybe he did a switcheroo on the flywheel?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
That's a 61X flywheel. I have a spare one - if you'd like, you can have it for free.
Just pm me your shipping address, I'll send it out.

Last edited:

Patentcad

Well ain't that cute?
That's a 61X flywheel. I have a spare one - if you'd like, you can have it for free.
Just pm me your shipping address, I'll send it out.

Thanks soo much for the offer, but I think the fly wheel is fine. I blasted it, and now its nice and shiny. Idk about the stator, or any electronics in the Ebox. Im gonna have to test each one separately. Im gonna post some pics of the old fly wheel though, so everyone can asses if the guy did the "switcharoo" haha.

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
What I can say : It's a TOTAL FAKCUP !!!

I'm really sorry for your loss, bro. Guys like this shoud be bitten up with no mercy and no regards

Last edited:

Penken

whoomp there it is!
did he leave it on a stand out on the yard over night?
you should have "stolen" it from him. then asked him how it was going the next day. wonder what he would do.

just kidding. but realy that is a real douch bag. why would you leave someone elses stuff on the yard in the ghetto for someone to steal. if someone stole it he would probobly not refund it for you.

Waternut

Customizing addict
you should have "stolen" it from him. then asked him how it was going the next day. wonder what he would do.

just kidding. but realy that is a real douch bag. why would you leave someone elses stuff on the yard in the ghetto for someone to steal. if someone stole it he would probobly not refund it for you.

Maybe do that now to recover your costs...lol

Anyway, hope you gave your friend who recommended this guy a ear full.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
Thanks guys. Yeah, I went over to this guys house last night, and hes not so sweet anymore. Hes beginning to blame all this :):):):) on me! I went ahead and got my friend on the phone, and he agreed to fix it tomorrow and get it running. We'll see how this works. As for the gaskets, I drenched them in marine grease! But he opened everything up, and didn't re grease them.

Your friend or the tweaker agreed to fix it tomorrow? I hope your friend.

bring a 300-400 $$ js over there then steal it. that way you get your 300 back because there is no way in hell he would give you 1500 for your stolen SJ. just a thought. sorry you got burnt like that. thats insane.

Patentcad

Well ain't that cute?
Thanks guys. Went ahead and started redoing all the electronics. Take apart the ebox, take out the cdi, and what? Its a 62t cdi? Huh? I gave him my spare 61x. Looks like he pulled a switcharoo on me. But does it matter if he ran a 62t cdi with all 61x electronics? Is there a problem with that? Hmm. Maybe this is why my skis running like :):):):)?

not to sound like a bad person, but.......
if someone messed up my stuff and doesnt like to work it out.....
thats when u mess up some of his stuff ( it just makes me feel better inside)

oh and BTW im italian if u didnt know :rocketwhore:

oh and PS u gotta wait till this blows over so he wont think its you! he he

thats what I was thinking too...

the last few front cover gaskets I have done were yamabonded to the cover, then grease between the gasket and cases....

works like a charm!

that garage looks identical to my old garage in ormond by the sea!

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Go out and get drunk as hell tonight. Be sure to eat plenty of :):):):)ty food and drink beer. The important thing here is to not barf.... then go :):):):) into a quart sized mason jar. Let it sit outside in the sun for a week or so and then throw it through his front window.

kraqus

Site Supporter
Go out and get drunk as hell tonight. Be sure to eat plenty of :):):):)ty food and drink beer. The important thing here is to not barf.... then go :):):):) into a quart sized mason jar. Let it sit outside in the sun for a week or so and then throw it through his front window.

Damn!...:haha:

I like when people get creative. :puke:

Benny

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter

Boyer,
"You know sumthin? You a funny guy."

And do a flaming bag of poo on his front porch...like every night for a week. It would take a whole lot of restraint not to roll over to his house FU** this guy up one time in his own yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom