Other The "TANMAN" cash donation thread

Cannibal

Tasty Human
By now you've probably heard about the unfortunate loss Tanner Thomas recently had. Up here in the NW, we are trying to put another ski together for him. While we don't expect to collect enough to build him another $13k ski, we are hoping to at least get him a running ski with a few of the parts he wants, and he can upgrade as he can afford.

We have a few parts already being donated like a hull, engine and some misc, but we are starting with NOTHING. Daylight is going to paint the hull and we'd really love to have the footholds he wants put in, hood, nose piece, and Destroyers so all the paint matches (these items are $2000 together).

Some of you might wonder why we are doing this, and if you are asking that, you've obviously never met the Tanman. Please keep your negativity to yourself. This is a positive thread, and we will keep it that way.

So, here's where I flat out ask each and every one of you to pony up $10 for this fund. That's it, $10, how many of us would even notice $10 missing? If that's too much, give $5, seriously, no body is going to think you are a cheap skate! If you want to give more, great, but $10 from everyone here, or some hard part donations, and we can build him a great ski.

The parts donation thread is HERE

Donations can be made to a paypal account setup for this venture.

Please send a GIFT to tannerskifund@comcast.net

Thanks for your generosity!!!

Steve, Casey and the rest of the Westcoast Surf Riders making this possible.

Last edited:
To help Tanner out I am setting up my site so 50% of all proceeds for each Tow Loop Sold goes help fund new parts.

Thanks for setting this up. Its a great Idea.

I should have the site set up for this in the next couple days.

I will keep everyone updated.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Zack- You better keep that.. Kristen may need that one someday... LMAO!!! Miss ya buddy!!!

To help Tanner out I am setting up my site so 50% of all proceeds for each Tow Loop Sold goes help fund new parts.

WOW! Thanks alot!! That is Awesome!! Much appreciated!!!

deftons56

Brian

You should put a link to your site in your signature.:headbang:

You should put a link to your site in your signature.:headbang:

DONE!

TOW LOOPS FOR TANNER FUND!!!

I got 3 or 4 parts that I will be able to contribute, I will have the check the shop.

The main thing I wanted to do to help out Tanner was give 50 percent of all proceeds from each Tow Loop Sold. This will be given to Tanner/Dan (dirtnut99) in the form of a cash donation.

You can Order from my e-bay store or directly from my website...

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/101143...oceeds-are-donated!&highlight=tow+loop+tanner

www.Profound-Dynamics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jet-...ories_Gear&hash=item19c9594a85#ht_2870wt_1165

Thanks for your support.

Any questions please PM me or e-mail me Kurt@Profound-Dynamics.com

Last edited:

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Up to 10 donations! Thanks to all. Keep them coming.

We are working on this project daily, sourcing parts, contacting sponsors, etc. Nothing will go to waste here!

btmboards

Brett
I am really supprised that we only have 10 so far. As many people that talked about helping out and this would be a good idea and have plenty of money and yet this is all we got. Hardly even asking the amount of what lunch costs.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Payday bump :) we are at 10 donations now! Thanks!

Ya me too Btm. We are getting there though. Still waiting to hear back on a few items in the works. :)

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

I am really supprised that we only have 10 so far. As many people that talked about helping out and this would be a good idea and have plenty of money and yet this is all we got. Hardly even asking the amount of what lunch costs.

We need to make sure to spread the word. Most people don't check the "General" sections of the forums. Just putting a link in our signature helps.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Make that 11. We just got a nice $100 donation from someone that's never even met Tanner.

Pretty surprising, but most of the donations have been from people that haven't met him. They like what we are doing and know how it feels.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Thanks Dan, got your donation!

12 donations so far!

That puts us up to $475 total cash donations! A few large donations have really helped push that number up. Thanks!

Maybe we need to turn this into a telethon style and make one of those thermometer donation thingies...lol.

Top Bottom