The Thread with all the Best Jet Ski videos

Bobert540

Site Supporter
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6qRbKZAKrvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3J9a7UUVZf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That Brodie Cropp video is impressive!!!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6qRbKZAKrvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3J9a7UUVZf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Holy CRAP. Impressive....most impressive....taping, riding, editing. sick sick stuff.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
In the kings river video at 6:40 there is a song I am trying to find the artist of.

The Background of the rap is Status Quo- pictures of matchstick men, I can not find out who did the remix though!

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
^ good vid's Classic Malone footage and a sick camera mount in the second. Thanks for posting.

In the kings river video at 6:40 there is a song I am trying to find the artist of.

The Background of the rap is Status Quo- pictures of matchstick men, I can not find out who did the remix though!

I have no idea, did you comment on the youtube video?

Wow, the Brodie video is insane...I didnt know a superman style trick was even possible...Also, whats that trick hes doing where its almost like an "underflip" a backflip/spin move?

Top Bottom