The Thread with all the Best Jet Ski videos

player1

Player1
Na. Unless we use unheard of songs. Then the music will suck. Record companies take all the ad revenue. Both rip n ride vids. Zero cents so far, which sucks. It should be split.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Na. Unless we use unheard of songs. Then the music will suck. Record companies take all the ad revenue. Both rip n ride vids. Zero cents so far, which sucks. It should be split.

Do you produce them on DVD or anything? I feel your vids could be like the MOTO line of vids for MX...I have been waiting for a line of jetski vids similar to them...rider bios, event
Coverage etc...

I haven't heard of the songs! haha.

What is the name of the opening song, and the song that plays during the High Roller girls section?

How have I not seen that video before?!?! That is some of the most extreme jet skiing I have ever seen. Double barrel roll in class 5 rapids.... My mind is blown. This thread might as well be closed because I don't think it gets any cooler than that.

Top Bottom