The Thread with all the Best Jet Ski videos

http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/re-post-underwater-superjet-stabs.71523/#post-907607

The video that's supposed to be in the thread link above really needs to be in this thread.
Can't find it anywhere.
It was a very cool vid. An original for sure.
TC Jet Pilots in MN? Anyone?

I forget who made it but I asked him about a year ago to re-post it. He was just so busy all the time that he had no time to get around to it. I agree though, this is one video that should...nay...must be a part of this thread. It is still one of my favorite videos of all time.

Without going through 13 pages, does anyone have the link to the Hurricane overview video? It starts out with news coverage of hurricanes and then flashes video of guys on a hurricane then goes into a full video of them riding these hulls. Does this ring a bell to anyone?

There's a video called like attempting to backflip or something, it was one of the featured videos but I can't find it there...it was awhile ago. One guy in the ocean, had an orange superjet as I recall. Looked over youtube and wasn't having any luck... anyone know what I'm talking about?

There's a video called like attempting to backflip or something, it was one of the featured videos but I can't find it there...it was awhile ago. One guy in the ocean, had an orange superjet as I recall. Looked over youtube and wasn't having any luck... anyone know what I'm talking

Is this the video? we made this awhile ago.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
This is probably heresy to ask, but is there a means to record, rip, or save vids from this thread to a device or from YouTube? I was going to make a mash-up of some of my favs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably heresy to ask, but is there a means to record, rip, or save vids from this thread to a device or from YouTube? I was going to make a mash-up of some of my favs.

Yes, and it works very well. I use it a lot and the quality is awesome. I have a few ski vids downloaded and some other things. Great program, just setup a location on your drive where you want to save the file to, copy and past the link and the resolution you want downloaded, if the video is not done in say 720, it will tell you. Then download.

http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/

YouTube DownloaderHD.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom