the trivial complaints thread

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Tacoma popped a head gasket towing a giant double trailer with a Humgaloid Seadoo 4tec and a GTS last week in the 102 degree heat , here we go again, hopefully this time it's just a gasket , meanwhile hello Geo Tracker, your turn at bat.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
@Pro-pulsion, l’m in the process of finishing up the “different kind of build” for my housing. Coming in at 150k-160k. That is with cost overruns. And l haven’t held back on several things, like granite countertops, nice appliances, or other amenities. Mostly been subbing things out, but of late doing things that need finishing work. That is where my skills lie.
Knowing that the weather is more extreme where you live, than insulating would be a bigger cost. But the amount you said you can borrow would seem to work for a project like this.

My ex was going to do an alternative build too but there's nobody within a 300 mile radius of the area that will do it. She found one guy that said he would give it a shot but he wouldn't be able to begin for a year and a half. I'm not sure how it works on borrowing towards new builds like that up here. As far as I know when I last inquired for borrowing to buy just land, the requirement that I had to have a 50% down payment to borrow the remaining amount. That was just a land purchase though, there wasn't any mention of a house to be built so that could be a changing point. Otherwise for first time home buyers here, you need 5% down. Property up here is so far out of touch with reality now too. I just saw an ad a few days ago for a severed lot in the country about half an hour drive from any towns or the city and they wanted about 124k...for a half an acre lot. As it stands right now, real estate is not going to be an option for me ever unless we have a swift and viciously aggressive real estate crash and reset.

Not sure this is the correct thread for this, but me and the wife went to the TACO truck last night for dinner. While we waited for our order, this dude walks up and asks the attendant in the taco truck “do you guys have TACO’S ? “

My wife was like WTF! Lmfao

Here's a valid complaint for the masses...Windows 10/11 rendering your computer totally useless while it updates. After all have been downloaded and installed I go for a reboot so I can get back to Linux Mint and here I am 2+ hours later..."Updates are underway. Please do not turn off your computer". I really don't miss Windows, if it wasn't for the very rare few functions I need it for I'd be totally done with it permanently.

Top Bottom