The Turfshop is open

E.J.

YouKnowTheRules..Yamaha
any benefit to turfing the front below the handle pole like you did? or was it just cosmetic?
I closes up the gap between the hood and hull. When the hood is on there is no gap at all along the botom edge against the seal and just a little gap at the front.Plus it looks good. I will post some more pics when i finish trimin it in today

brett

-------------
nice to see the waffle done out of a sheet. i'm going to be doing the same soon. looks nice how at each rear corner you got the twist of the pattern be the same.

been meaning to post pics of bluegtate's latest turf we did. it came out killer, best job we have done yet. i only messed it up in one spot when trimming the turf.

thumbs up ej.

we just turfed my bros ki with a sheet of waffle. but it diddnt turn out that good

E.J.

YouKnowTheRules..Yamaha
Here is the last of the set enjoy.I'm goin to the water.....E.J.
1_Hydroturf_C_Ski_34.jpg

1_Hydroturf_C_Ski_47.jpg

1_Hydroturf_C_Ski_51.jpg

1_Hydroturf_C_Ski_52.jpg

1_Hydroturf_C_Ski_45.jpg

1_Hydroturf_C_Ski_41.jpg

1_Hydroturf_C_Ski_43.jpg

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Nice man, I love the hood strap setup I got, its like cheap insurance and its been getting fully tested every weekend.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Very cool man, love the paint. Oh and by the way that ratchet strap is awesome!!! I ended up putting it on the SJ instead of the SXR.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Mine needs professional help on the touch up section ask Ross John Jake or any other of the crew who have seen my ski.
the rails are coming apart and my barrel roll side is getting demolished.

Top Bottom