Super Jet The why would you build a sn?

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I didn't realize you had a build thread on this ski I just loved it when I saw your avatar. I will read the build thread later but the nose and colors look great! I've been wanting to build a ski that color...

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Amazing build. That ski looks NOTHING like a SN, and that is a compliment. You have skills, man. What do you do for a living? I just can not picture a complete do-it-yourselfer having results even remotely close to this. Are you a body guy?

This build motivated me to start my own SN build. This is the best looking SN ive seen. How did you add the rocker? Cut those slits and re bend it?

Fro Diesel

creative control
Wow this was a really great morning read. Glad to see you are from Michigan. Hope to see you at Claybanks. Couple of us will probably ride port sheldon this Friday bc of strong north winds.

You should come out n ride port sheldon!

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

Wow this was a really great morning read. Glad to see you are from Michigan. Hope to see you at Claybanks. Couple of us will probably ride port sheldon this Friday bc of strong north winds. You should come out n ride port sheldon!sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2
Yep, I will be at waverave, look for a superfreak and an xfr, thats me and my buddy paul. We rode Port sheldon the weekend before last. It was pretty gnarly out there! Was a blast though. I would but my crew is heading up friday morning, I work till noon, so I will be playing catch up as it is. Hope we get some waves!

Just read through the entire build looking for ideas for this winter. Unreal what you did. I would have saved myself a lot of work this winter if I would have seen this for sale. I would have bought it in a heart beat.

want to do another this winter? lol

wydopen

onthepipe
damn i need to look at the ski buildup section more often..

thing looks nice i would have liked to see some front sponsons on it though...

nice color btw haha matches mine

I sold this hull, to fund my new ski, kinda regret it now, would have been a great ski to keep at a vacation spot. Anyway that is just PPG K36 primer, the drains are out of a couch, Thanks wydopen, thats about the nicest post I have seen from you! hahah

Top Bottom