The YAMA-GEAK cant roll thread

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
You TN. guys are killing me. How about coming down here, first one to get arrested wins:arms:. I'm pulling huge stabs now but cant keep the nerve to stay tucked and follow through. Think I'm gonna get a helmet, you know instant balls. Also eating the broke end of my handlepole at the end of last season slowed my progress down:frown:.

There are a few of us up here at this level, Perfect stabs but no rolls. Jawbreaker is the only one who has landed a few. Other than him I believe I am the only one attempting to this point. seems my issue is not looking back and spotting the landing. That and my bars slamming my upper legs (ripping my wetsuit). So I now have -4.5" pole instead of -1". That issue is solved I think. Time to get my head right.
GET A HELMET bro, Walmart has them. :biggthumpup:

keefer

T1
It will be the same as my setup when done. -1 lowered bracket, -2 pole, -1.5 steering bracket with straight bars. This ought to get me centered over the boat to help me find that rollage I've been lookin for.:biggthumpup:

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
Nothing like a little freindly competition to push everybody:biggthumpup: I need to get up there and ride. Its only a few hours and I see sjrider and keefer at every event here.

Top Bottom