This guy asking too much??

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Up here in the NW, a stock 06 will sell for $4-5000 (all skis sell for much higher up here).

This thing has well over $3000 in upgrades, not including the MSD ignition since it could be an enhancer or a TL (big $$$ difference).

I expect to pay about 70% of new, on good used stuff. So roughly $2-2500 in parts if he returned it to stock and sold them outright.

With that, I would not have a problem paying $6-6500 for this, and maybe $7000 if it was in very,very good shape and that MSD was a TL.

Of course, you'd still end up spending another $2000 to get it where you'd want it with a hood/nose, lowered bracket and new pole.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
....that said, you can find them cheaper on here, with similar mods or more, and have them shipped to you for $2-300.

And, just because this does have $3000+ in mods, doesn't mean the mods are the ones you want. For instance, I'd never pay $650 for the Blowsion trim system, plus the exit nozzle whatever that costs.

So, my previous pricing might be justifiable, if the mods are justifiable to you.

Ya they do tend to be more up here. I see a lot of nice ski's out of salt lake city but since they ride in the salt lake there I don't know if i would want them..would the increased salt content destroy the ski even faster?

Top Bottom