This is good stuff!!!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
1) The ski came with the Red Pipe mod the way you see it. I did not mod the pipe.
2) I personally first saw this mod on another ski about two years ago, owned by a user here named "crazyass911". He explained the mod to me. I rode the ski myself, and couldn't deny that it worked.
3) About 6 months ago, a certain fairly well known ex-racer from around these parts approached crazyass911 more than once trying to aquire that pipe. After much arm twisting, he sold/traded that pipe to him.
4) In that certain ex-racers shop, there are no less than TWO of those same Riva Red Pipes hanging in his shop with the SAME modification.
5) The ski is sold, however I would invite any one of you to come to my shop in the next few days before it leaves and TRY it, and tell me that it doesn't perform exactly as it is stated to.
.....because it does.

F all you guys who bash me.
I was racing jet skis in organized and sanctioned races while most of you were still sh*tting your pants.

Seats, its not some race mod.
Its just had the stinger re-welded in a different position.

On the RIVA red pipe the SJ stingers go are straight and the Blaster is turned to the waterbox. Same pipe.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Seats, its not some race mod.
Its just had the stinger re-welded in a different position.

On the RIVA red pipe the SJ stingers go are straight and the Blaster is turned to the waterbox. Same pipe.

Ditto, not a performance mod, more of a 'convenience' mod so you don't have to buy a SJ specific pipe.

Ottis

lamey powered
A few years back before Riva ran out of those pipes, they cut blaster pipes and rewelded them to fit sjs, I ordered a new one from Riva and it came that way, at first I was pissed but it did work

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
I wasn't trying to suggest that it doesn't work. However, it is misleading to suggest that it's a special performance mod. when it most definitely is not.

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
I wasn't trying to suggest that it doesn't work. However, it is misleading to suggest that it's a special performance mod. when it most definitely is not.
It most certainly is if you do the mod on a Blaster 1 so as to run a rear mounted GP800 waterbox....which, last summer, a certain user here who's name rhymes with "godocgo", took I think two of them off of my hands for his Blaster....I'm pretty sure because it makes his skis go SLOWER and makes them less competitive.
(Matter of fact, I scammed Lee Smith so bad it was pathetic...I ripped him off on that GP800 (or maybe Raider) waterbox deal that I'm STILL laughing about it...

OH, wait a minute....my memory of that deal is coming back and, and, and..........I GAVE HIM THE F-ING THING FOR FREE...

But, don't listen to me.
You'd have to be an idiot to listen to anything I say, or purchase ANYTHING from me at ANY time for ANY reason.
Consider yourself warned.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Damn somehow I just knew this thread was a drama thread when I clicked on it,I am going to pop some popcorn ,anyone else want some, its got real butter on it,mmm mmm mmm !

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
I'm done.
I'm not selling anything other than the rest of the inventory odds and ends that I have.
I'm not into the whole drama thing. I'm married...I get enough drama at home every day. I don't need it here.

Anyway, made my point and I'm done and I frankly don't care.

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
I'm done.
I'm not selling anything other than the rest of the inventory odds and ends that I have.
I'm not into the whole drama thing. I'm married...I get enough drama at home every day. I don't need it here.

Then howz about you STFU?

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I am going to hang around too maybe I can get a new infraction before this one expires,maybe just maybe:fingersx:

kraqus

Site Supporter
Fact#1:
This is a Jet ski forum and there are too many guys that know their Sh*t too well here. (hence the reason WHY I am here)

Fact#2:
If you are going to sell stuff here, know this........ Your stuff will be scrutinized by everyone and it should be.....don't get pissed or disappointed.

Fact#3:
There is eBay and CL (craigslist)

Peace!

Benny

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
It most certainly is if you do the mod on a Blaster 1 so as to run a rear mounted GP800 waterbox....which, last summer, a certain user here who's name rhymes with "godocgo", took I think two of them off of my hands for his Blaster....I'm pretty sure because it makes his skis go SLOWER and makes them less competitive.
(Matter of fact, I scammed Lee Smith so bad it was pathetic...I ripped him off on that GP800 (or maybe Raider) waterbox deal that I'm STILL laughing about it...

OH, wait a minute....my memory of that deal is coming back and, and, and..........I GAVE HIM THE F-ING THING FOR FREE...

But, don't listen to me.
You'd have to be an idiot to listen to anything I say, or purchase ANYTHING from me at ANY time for ANY reason.

Here's a little refresher:

"The idea is that you cut the stinger off, turn it 180 degrees, and thus the exhaust flows freely to the waterbox, thus reducing back pressure and increasing horsepower. You see it alot on Waveblaster 1 models, changing them from using a stock front mounted waterbox to a rear mounted waterbox and exiting out the rear instead of the pump area. Used mostly on race skis, but a great proformance upgrade for stock skis."

So please explain to me how this mod affects a Superjet since it was a Superjet that was being discussed.

But, don't listen to me.

But its not on a B1

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
I'm done.

Oh my, how will this sport ever recover in your absence? Your fine service of finding good deals on skis and then reselling them dishonestly to us enthusiasts at a profit will truly be missed. This is a sad day indeed.

:Flush:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Ya, we're talking about a Riva red pipe on a Superjet, not a gp800 waterbox.

Maybe Lee runs a gp800 waterbox, but I doubt he runs a old Riva red pipe.

F all you guys who bash me.
I was racing jet skis in organized and sanctioned races while most of you were still sh*tting your pants.

My first IJSBA race was in 1991...lol

Last edited:
That guy is a tool I remember back in the day over on that "other PWC Site" he was parting out a 1996 Wave Venture. I was in need of a good hull for one and pm'ed him about it. He told me it was immaculated and he was going to just cut it up so he would make me a good deal... His deal: $450!!! The hull was in ok condition supposedly, but really $450 for a wave venture hull? Nah I'll pass!

Last edited:
Top Bottom