this is how we roll, lol

haha. you should spend $200 on the inflatable airbags for the rear suspension. it might just keep it from bottoming out and riding all gangster like that.

i have them in my truck and whenever i tow my boat i just put like 60psi in the bags and it doesn't sag the rear one bit. actually it raises it like 2"

The ski was a good ski until we got it lol. We used to back the trucks all the way into the water and just drive the skis in but we ruined multiple tailgates and we even drove through the back of a truck and knocked the rear window out so we dont do that anymore haha

haha. you should spend $200 on the inflatable airbags for the rear suspension. it might just keep it from bottoming out and riding all gangster like that.

i have them in my truck and whenever i tow my boat i just put like 60psi in the bags and it doesn't sag the rear one bit. actually it raises it like 2"

or install air shocks........easier to install and cheaper!

Ewok put a set on sluttys sporttrack in like an hour! WITH a custom little air filler bung...trick setup!!!!

I am not too worried about and tranny problems or any other problems because I have a ten year or 110,000 mile warranty. oh yeah bumper to bumper and I got the hitch through the dealer so they cant say it is not made to tow lol. As far as the airbags for the suspension goes I think se rides just fine the way she is. It gives her character haha

yea the fit is not the problem its keeping are ski on or above the water that we have to worrie about. its june 2 and we have lost to skis and lost one motor:261:

cookerq62

Life's Been Good
you may have a tranny problem down the line..lol

I used tow with & overload my 97' civic hatch all the time. The input shaft bearing sounded like a blender when you let the clutch out in neutral. That could also be because of J turns, launching at the redline in second, downshifting & over reving the motor, not using the clutch, side stepping the clutch....

we moved up in the world lol, we have 4 on the trailer and two in the rv on r way to the ajc ride in ny. and thats how we found bryan after a good night of drinking lol
may10th08604.jpg

may10th08608.jpg

may10th08607.jpg

may10th08609.jpg

may10th08611.jpg

may10th08614.jpg

may10th08618.jpg

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
you guys gotta load up the fun wagon and head up here one weekend.

we will have to keep an eye on the surf and wait for some good waves.

should be getting my motor back together this week.

Top Bottom