Thoughts on this purchase?

Iv heard the word. "Buy a superjet" guy doesnt have a ride plate, throttle cable and needs an exhaust pipe. Everything else is there.

Worth the time and effort to put back together? Iv got a 61x set of cylinders and stock pipe also.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
First question is “does it run”? Can you do a compression test? Will the engine turn over and does it have spark?

Then you can ask “is it worth it”

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Ski will run without any of that, if you are serious buy a battery , dribble some premix down the carb and fire it up before you purchase it , at least then you will have some idea of what you are getting into., if it doesn't run use that as a bargaining chip and pay accordingly , what is accordingly, the last non running ski I bought I paid $50.00 for , you won't buy a Superjet in any condition for that but you get the idea..

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
No carbs, no ignition box, no exhaust, 62t head that wont work with stock exhaust if you wanted to run one, no plate, no intake. Id pass.

No carbs, no ignition box, no exhaust, 62t head that wont work with stock exhaust if you wanted to run one, no plate, no intake. Id pass.
He says he has all of that beside a ride plate. I have a whole 61x motor on the shelf with electronics even if he didnt have one. Although im starting to get the feeling its to much work in general for that price.

wydopen

onthepipe
I found it. Its in georgia and im in ca. Good price but to far to justify. He is unwilling to ship also
He posted another thread where he said he could bring it to havasu. Im talking about the one that's a basket case. Was trying to get my friend to buy it to start riding again..Its not the deal of a lifetime by any means but it has everything you need for a solid ski with some work..

Last edited:
Top Bottom