Thoughts on this purchase?

Find one that you need shipped and I'll hook you up with my private shipper from Costa Mesa. He only goes to the Westcoast/Southwest and Southeast during the winter months

Can get a rn hull. Put it together. And sell it for 6k. I do it. Every. Single. Year.

Can you make it worth it? Up to you. Give ME a round nose hull under 2k, I'll absolutely make a 2-3k profit.

I guess some people cant do basic erector set and build a ski. But it's LITERAL CHILDS PLAY. If you can make beef stew. You can build a stupid ass jet ski.

Can get a rn hull. Put it together. And sell it for 6k. I do it. Every. Single. Year.

Can you make it worth it? Up to you. Give ME a round nose hull under 2k, I'll absolutely make a 2-3k profit.

I guess some people cant do basic erector set and build a ski. But it's LITERAL CHILDS PLAY. If you can make beef stew. You can build a stupid ass jet ski.
Its a good way to look at it. I work in a boat shop so this is not foreign to me either. Im not afraid of the work but after the js550 project im close to completing, (painting hull, fixing fiberglass, going though all the driveshaft bearing and still needing to go through carb and likely resealing the motor) im not overly excited to rebuild another ski. Would absolutely do it again once this js550 project is done but im already spending my extra extra pennies on getting this 550 right.
I figured id go in another direction with a superjet. iv found a rn with all the goodies already on it.
701cc motor
Factory B pipe
ADA girdled head
Dual cooling
Worx intake grate and ride plate
Blowsion zero degree bars
TDR water box
Dual Mikuni 44mm carbs freshly rebuilt with primer
Agm 12v battery less than a year old
Bilge pump
Brand new hydro turf with 3 in foam and kicktail only has a few rides on it
Footholds not sure exactly what brand but are glassed in
Full MSD
New starter
Lightened stock flywheel with new stator
Shortened stock pole.

It has a scratch on the nose but is clean. Asking 7800 for it,(negotiable price also) figured i could dig through the couch to find the pennies for this purchase. Ultimately i want a rickter or a tigercraft hull to drop it in so this is a good stepping stone

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I like Kawis so don't het me wrong here but PP550's are a PITA , 650'S , 750'S , 800'S and Superjets are all much easier to repair, rebuild, whatever.

Top Bottom