Thrust Innovation pisser back flush?

I have dual thrust innovation pissers on my Phantom do any of the back flush kits work or anyone make a custom one to work on there ski?

x2mafia

Maximum effort
i use 3/8 barb fitting QD's from freshwatersystems . com. Then I made an adapter with a air compressor 3 way. Unplug the QD at the pisser and hook up the back flusher. I put a on off valve on it too so i dont have to screw around with the hose.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Oh I see what pisser your using now... sorry about that, nope I dont make one that fits that. I remember being asked and I told the guy to send me the pisser and I wold attempt to make one fit it, I dont think it would be hard.

used some flexible tubing that fits the pissers, not sure how the drip system will work might not allow enough flow.

i was more worried about getting it to fit the Thrust pisser. will have to see if they stay put with pressure.

Normal hose pressure that setup isn't going to stay in. May have to shorten considerably or add stiffer hose over top most of the clear vinyl hose.

Normal hose pressure that setup isn't going to stay in. May have to shorten considerably or add stiffer hose over top most of the clear vinyl hose.

Thanks yeah some more work is needed. i may have my metal fab guy at work make a tube out that fits perfectly

Top Bottom