Custom/Hybrid TIGER CRAFT SPEEDSTER my new custom ski design

First off before i start i would like to say how :):):):)in awesome this site is and how much useful information i have gathered over the past 8 months. i bought an sxr back in july not knowing a thing,went in the surf one time and was instantly hooked, i have a sweet 10mil dasa coming my way(thanks kyle) and got hooked up with brian at thrust and couldnt be happier. chris from jetmaniac has been great and chuck from cpt is also building me a motor for a surf boat and has been awesome with all my questions, truly a great guy. this is now my new addiction. not knowing much about skis before this project, my buddys always had sxrs and raced them i am new to skis but not to fiberglass and composite technology by any means. the company i work for has done tons and tons of different fiberglass parts. we designed and built rides for disney animal kingdom (kali rapids), the Xcelerator ride in knotts berry farm california (bodys not the actual coaster) some small aviation parts,motor yachts and offshore performance boats that have won numerous championships and our main production is fiberglass pools. we also do alot of testing for various company on different products they offer,we use ALOT of 3m from wax,paint,paper and all air tools and have put there products to the test and helped tweak them to perfection. ive always been into some sort of extreme sport and im coming off of atv motocross which i competed nationally all over the country for about 5 years, i ride bikes now. the ski pictured below is my new design ive been working on way too long for but now its almost actually finished,few more hours of sanding and will be getting ready for molds . I wanted a hull that looked cool without graphics although i will be having some sweet graphics made, to me the trinity matrix is hands down the coolest looking hull with the body lines and sharp edges, i wanted to do something kind of similair with all of the body work. my design is an sxr based hull with some bottom changes, i bought an 08 that i used for a running plug so i could play with the bottom to make some changes to see what worked and what didnt. please note the hull pictured below is not intended for freestyle,however it will be available in all lengths but stay tuned for more details i have a freeride hull that looks similair to this (ADJ FOOTHOLDS,NOSE ROCKER AND SOME COOL FEATURES that will accept sj or kawi parts) but i wanted to get these pictures out to start the thread. my company is called Tiger Craft and i plan to expand into the jetski market full force, i have the facility,the resources and the backing to make a badass ski at a bob price with amazing quality that everyone should like the other thing is i actually plan to sponsor people that compete,theres not a ton of backing in this sport from what ive seen and it is very very expensive to build a ski from scratch. im still learing new things with skis so i plan to keep changing and tweaking bottom designs until ive built a full on monster. thanks guys,tony

jetski4.jpg

jetski5.jpg

jetski3.jpg

jetski2.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys, yea its definately race looking kind of what i designed it for but not for my personal intentions, because my buddys wont buy a freestyle ski they find buoys more fun wanted something like a hydrospace looking ski but they have made commitments to buy so i figured id tackle this one first

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Looks cool bro. I'd like to come check it out this week. Give me a shout when your free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom