SXR Tiger craft sxr custom build

So here's my halfass review on my hull. This was the first hull I assembled so I figured out some tricks for the next one to speed the process p but surprisingly everything went together pretty quick pump and motor aligned perfectly no shims needed everything else was pretty straight forward. I do not have a final weight but I will tomorrow. As soon as I hit the gas I knew this ski would be fun, sxrs are great in stock form but this ski put a smile on my face, turns on a dime slides out with a little bit of rider input and had great straight line stability and the weight reduction is great I'm 215 lbs 6'3 and i enjoyed it much more than my stock sxr. Waiting for my intake grate and I will be finishing up a longer ride plate this week. The tray on this ski is super wide 20inches and can be built wider,I think an sxr is 15 and a little wider at the back. I have big feet so this was the perfect fix. I knew bein able to distribute your weight wider on the ski would allow for greater control in turns and once I got the hang of the steering it was soo much more fun to carve with a little more weight over the rail going into a turn I felt like I could push it twice as hard as the stocker in the corners. Keep in mind this is EVERYTHING out of a stock sxr from the dealer, not even bars. Ill start bolting some stuff on this week.The few people that rode it loved it . Now it's time to build an 1100 ,and this ski and the 1100 build are forsale.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Diffidently want to follow your progress on this ski.l have a riding bud that is a diehard Kawi man. l have been trying to talk him into losing some weight off his 800 by buying an aftermarket hull.And from the looks of your family's business,you guys have a great background. Subscribed

Thanks guys I've been really busy but hope to burn another tank of fuel after work one day.ill make sure i get some more pics

Top Bottom