Tinnitus?

Man I am thinking of that along with everything throughout my entire life now. Because apparently it is cumulative.

Or this is all just from early September wave riding and it will go away someday.

Yea I read that....I'm skeptical of any internet stuff.

Lets see what my badazz chiro says today. The guy is amazingly knowledgeable.

Yea I could see going crazy over this.

I am sure over the years people have rammed stuff in their ears and died. Or jumped out of windows.

I just can't get over how loud it is. This is no hum or buz man...this is....I don't know...like a sea shell times 10 or 15....but higher.

MRI tomorrow at 1230.

Frosty

New York Crew
Man Kelly stumbled upon this and rubbed my ear and literally 60% relief immediately! I'm cancelling for now.

http://www.susangaer.com/studentprojects/earring.htm

I'm trying this to see if it helps. Can't hurt and at the very least will loosen up my neck muscles.

On a side note, a few years ago I failed a BR really bad and reafed my neck. Smacked head first, upsidedown, into an oncoming wave. Took until this past spring for the pain to go away.

Hope this helps...

I'm a wuss man.....I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to take this. I mean some people are in pain and I just have loud noises...

Attachments

• steve_carell_anchorman.jpg
    steve_carell_anchorman.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 52

Frosty

New York Crew
That's funny man...

Seriously though, when you have gone this far in life without having ear troubles it's probably very difficult to deal with.

I've had ringing since I was like 18, so you just get used to it always being there.

It's be like having perfect vision all your life, then suddently having blurred vision.

I am old, so I expect to have ringing, which I do, and crickets chirping, plus some other noises not identifiable. I always thought it was 45 years of loud race bikes, ( back in the day we ran open expansion chambers )gunfire, and guitar amps cranked up till the knobs broke off that did mine in. I am deaf in my left ear, and only have about 50% in my right.
If I could delete the ringing and crickets, and replace it w/ the faint sound of brap, life would be much better...:lmao:

I can't even believe this myself but genty rubbing that ear/neck muscle almost completely took it away....and thena few days later it is gone! HEAVEN! For now anyway.

mmmm....first cup of coffee in like 2 weeks!! (Coffee/chocolate made it freak out BAD!)

R

ridethelip

....just found this thread. INSANE!
Pete Townsend of "The Who" has that. That makes sense.
My 80 year old mother is a concert pianist has it and she will play a piece of music and ask how did that sound? It is very,very frustrating for her.

Well at least it made me clean up my diet. Fasting makes it disappear.

Quitting coffee cold turkey sucks but coffee, honey, chocolate, make it suck.

Anyone having this try fasting and then introducing foods slowly.

Even though mine is from riding (I assume) it seems different foods completely effect it.

Frosty

New York Crew
Well at least it made me clean up my diet. Fasting makes it disappear.

Quitting coffee cold turkey sucks but coffee, honey, chocolate, make it suck.

Anyone having this try fasting and then introducing foods slowly.

Even though mine is from riding (I assume) it seems different foods completely effect it.

Caffeine my man... that is large enough doses will do it.

Top Bottom