Custom/Hybrid Titan pole chin pad?

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Got a Titan pole I'm looking to get a Titan chin pad for but haven't seen any good pics posted of it I found one picture but looking for a side shot and above shot or will a rrp pad fit on the Titan pole need to know POSSITIVE answer been looking but all I found is Titan poles are the best they are rare in the US

I have a Titan pole and I went through this too. The RRP pad does fit, but I tried one of Toby's to begin with and it wouldn't fit. I ended up getting Jettrim's new RRP pad and it fits perfect. I got my Titan pole and the Jettrim chin pad through optima racing, Mike is great to deal with.

IMG_1852_zpsb948ab7e.jpg

Toby's pad was too narrow to fit on my Titan pole, I know you need to flex them apart a bit to fit them on the RRP poles, but I could not flex it far enough to fit on my Titan pole no matter how hard I tried.

I was told the RRP pad from RRP works, but I have not tried it personally, the jettrim pad fits perfect and it's designed to fit the RRP pole.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Ok I guess I will throw the money at the rrp and worst comes to worst I sell it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

There not in production yet! There's been a few prototypes made and like the poles they want them as strong as possible!
They look good because they insert into the poles and follow the lines and details of the top shoe!
Me and few other English guys are pestering John at Loki customs for them! If you boyz could do the same though fb it could hurry him up a bit! Ill try and get some photos!

Top Bottom