Super Jet title issue

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
he just called me back so now we will see wat happens he said that was the only title he had so now I have to get him to get a new one and get it from him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
Wait, what? I'm confused now. What was his intention of getting a duplicate title after he sold it? They told me this morning what he did was title fraud, and to take the ski and all your paperwork to the closest FHP office and explain the situation. They can put a stop on his title, but I'm not sure I am understanding the situation correctly now.

kraqus

Site Supporter
Have you talked to this guy?
DO NOT jump to conclusions regardless of what EVERYONE else is telling you.
CALL the guy up and explain the situation and ask for an explanation.
THEN move forward base on what He tells you.

ps: I just read where you talked to him over the phone.

Benny

Last edited:
I have to agree that printing bill of sale and also transferring title immediately at / after sale is probably good practice.

Hope it all works out for you.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Wait, what? I'm confused now. What was his intention of getting a duplicate title after he sold it? They told me this morning what he did was title fraud, and to take the ski and all your paperwork to the closest FHP office and explain the situation. They can put a stop on his title, but I'm not sure I am understanding the situation correctly now.

I called him on the phone and left messages before and he just called ms back today and said the title I have is the only title out but he will get the dmv to print a new one and sign that one and I will go get it titled that day or next morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

sounds like hes covering cause he got caught, if someone called me multiple times about an issue like that i would call them back IMMEDIATELY not wait on it, you have the ski and the title there should be no issue. sounds like your getting diggled

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
You dot need to do all that. There is a form that you can fill out and have him meet you at the DMV, you both sign it and get a new title in your name transferred from him. Just had to do this with a lost title on a ski I bought. But there is no way around it, if he has the title, you have to deal with him. If he doesn't want to be bothered you can get a him to sign a power of attorney and that will take the place of him

Top Bottom