Super Jet To bore or not to bore

I'm in east Tennessee and ride only on a lake right now but I have a trailer and plan to take it out an ride some rapids once I get a little better but it mostly just a random name....are you talking about like a umi or cold fusion steering system?

The reason i asked about what type of water you will be riding is the sn hood DUMPS water in to the hull..Im talking like a gallon at a time. It is un real dude. The way to fix it is the sn hood mod. Also run a stock flame arrestor all the after market open filters will do for you is make your motor drink water and kill your compression.

The quick steer mod gives you just enough extra steering to get a little nuts. You dont need any afternarket parts to do it. Ill snap some pics for you..

Out on the turn plate, in on the steering nozzle... this gives you more steering throw in each direction. Measure whichever u do first and go the same distance on tbe other.

My turn plate already had the hole, but if yours doesnt you can just drill like i did on my nozzle.

Attachments

• CAM00171.jpg
    CAM00171.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 14
  • CAM00169.jpg
    CAM00169.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 14
No problem. Also before you go to the lake with the quick steer done make sure that the cables are not in any harsh angles when taken all the way to the steering stops. You will eventually break the cable if this is so by the force on the steering cable hardware.

If that's the case undo the mod and run it stock until you actually need to install a new steering cable. When you do get an RN cable. I believe the reason is they have more throw than SN cables.

Fro Diesel

creative control
I get the most complements on some od the cheapest simplest paint schemes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom