Other Today!

Jet ski loans don't work in california because we are all tree hugging hippies and don't allow two strokes anymore so you have to get a personal loan
i just kept looking for people that would offer a lower interest rate than the other and finally got one through the company I work for

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
im super impressed ! you guys are rocking some nice weaponry for your age ,freaks,custom superjets,man ! i think @ age 20 i had a sh^&ty ass 650 complete with bulkhead leak (constantly sinking ) so bad i needed a bilge system ,not for freestyle moves ,just to combat the constant water intake.at the time had know idea were the water was coming from ,nor did i care( it really wasn't a worthy craft,but i loved it )but i did do a custom paint job which defiantly made it faster .lol......keep up the good work guys !!!

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
you can insure it .and i would consider it ,at least for the term of the loan. that brings up a good point .

Last edited:

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
As far as I know, no company will insure an AM hull, or any hull that does NOT have a manufacture issued HIN number for anything over liability.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Problem is that you cannot insure it if you legally register it (as home built, the only legal option). If you want insurance, you have to break federal law and transfer hin's. And even then the insurance isn't valid

Last edited:
True
i have about 25k invested into my atv and when we were getting insurance on that I took all the receipts in and everything and they told me that if I tried to claim it for that price that they wouldn't cover it because it's been modded too much
so if it gets stolen or wrecked I'll be left with the 8k atv it started as

Top Bottom