Freestyle Tommygunz 2014 PHP 898 Hurricane Pro build

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Well after texting back and forth with Lil D yesterday, I decided on a new color/graphic setup. First Lil D text me to ask if I would mind if he ran the same graphics as me......how cool and courteous is that?!?! Like he would have to ask my permission!!!! Just another reason to always work with The Ski Clinic! So we were texting ideas back and forth and then he sent me one of his other ideas for his ski this year and when I saw it I had no doubt that I was changing my plans!

Here's the new scheme for my ski.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 193

Draggingto

No Clue
Im going to try and go a bunch of different places to ride this summer. Thats my goal for this year, go ride new places, camp and hangout with new people, oh and do a backflip LOL.

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Im going to try and go a bunch of different places to ride this summer. Thats my goal for this year, go ride new places, camp and hangout with new people, oh and do a backflip LOL.
Definitely make a few trips out here to ride with us! You and Andy can bring your new skis too:) we will get you flipping in no time;)

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
Moose XC taper bars. I've run them for harescrambles the last couple of years. Narrower than a standard set of MX bars and similar to a CR high bend I believe.

Top Bottom