Tow Body Boarding.....

ah the "tension" boys, they took body boarding to a new level pity they don't make vids anymore. Bit from tension 10 the final vid, if you get a chance check out there footage from shark island heavy heavy wave

Matty

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ridethelip

oh , it gets better. who the hell is the Dovemaster? Maybe that's Mark Gomez doing flat water rolls?

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like the product of being out on the water alllll day....once enough beer has been drank "hey, I have an idea"

it looks pretty knarly..when the first drop into the wave they are going FAST...scary when your face is 6" off the water

wydopen

onthepipe
I know people who say that about surfers.

Any board is just a crutch.

lol how is a board a crutch..do u just barefoot ski down the wave or what??

im not a huge fan of sponging aka dick dragging but there are some times/places when it is the appropriate tool for the job...those guys do some pretty cool flips and stuff back into the wave..

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
lol how is a board a crutch..do u just barefoot ski down the wave or what??

im not a huge fan of sponging aka dick dragging but there are some times/places when it is the appropriate tool for the job...those guys do some pretty cool flips and stuff back into the wave..

I agree. They got more balls that I do!!!!!!! Some of those landings look as bad as flat landing a ski from 15' up or more.

R

ridethelip

If you ever make it over to Oahu you have to go to Sandy Beach. Body surfing , boogie boarding or hand plane. You choose. Some hawaiian lost his Stolen Mcdonalds lunch tray and I grabbed it and rode into a few close out bombs. That is a good time.

Top Bottom