Other Towing 2001 Superjet behind boat?

wydopen

onthepipe
if u run one of those they can get clogged really easy..

Personally, I call the who going slow thing BS.

In Oceanside, CA when you break down you have a 2-3 mile tow ahead of you. WHen I knew it was something sh!tty (ignition) and it would be a long fix then i'd get towed back slow and sometimes the other guys have somewhere to be and I get towed back at 15+ miles per hour.

Sometimes getting towed faster has resulted in almost no water intake (fired right up) while going slow really gave my cylinders a couple good swallows (go through the swamped engine routine).

The best idea we've come across is putting this on your water in so you can close it if need be. You just run the risk of forgetting to turn it back on at some point and you will cause more damage than your preventing.

All stainless check valve.

03G07315_zps1767241a.jpg

my buddy has an idea to find a small boston whaler and cut the transom off and cap it,they are foam filled so it should float somewhat, then gut the inside and mount 2 bunks for skis, drive skis onto bunks and tie them down, and tow behind a couch or boat.. just not sure if will be wide enough for two skis inside i will def post pics and results(good or bad) if this transpires..

Personally, I call the who going slow thing BS.

In Oceanside, CA when you break down you have a 2-3 mile tow ahead of you. WHen I knew it was something sh!tty (ignition) and it would be a long fix then i'd get towed back slow and sometimes the other guys have somewhere to be and I get towed back at 15+ miles per hour.

Sometimes getting towed faster has resulted in almost no water intake (fired right up) while going slow really gave my cylinders a couple good swallows (go through the swamped engine routine).

The best idea we've come across is putting this on your water in so you can close it if need be. You just run the risk of forgetting to turn it back on at some point and you will cause more damage than your preventing.

All stainless check valve.

03G07315_zps1767241a.jpg
...OK sounds good- This may seem like a dumb question, but where do I get one of those? ...Is that a standard thing I could find in a hardware store? Happen to know the exact size I would need?

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
Id say the best way to not forget to turn that back on would be to just wrap your lanyard around it when you turn it off. I got towed a few miles on my SN at about 10 mph and luckily my engine didnt get swamped, but maybe I just got lucky. I didnt even think of it at the time, I just started slamming beers once it broke down, lol.

Top Bottom