Other Toybox Trailer and Skis

For those of you with toyboxs or enclosed trailers how are you setup? I just got a toyhauler and am looking for options on transporting and launching my skis. The trailer sits up pretty high and the ramp is steep. I was thinking about finding a trailer and setting it up so i can put it in the toybox with a winch. Then i could hook it up to my truck. I have 2 superjets and a blaster. Show me some pics of your setup and give me some ideas.

Ya i have a beach cart but that seems like a lot of work. I want to take my trailer to some campgrounds along the river then launch at the ramp. If I can get the skis on a single trailer sideways then winch it in and out it would make it easy. Has anyone done this?

i built i trailer that fits inside my toyhauler i bought a bolt in motorcycle rac for my motoycycles and added a 2'' ball to one of the tire chalks and it attaches with j-hooks to the floor. easy in and out in less then 5 minuts.IMG_2742.JPGIMG_2744.JPGIMG_2741.JPG

Nice thats what im thinking about. Ive actually been thinking about buying one of those racks too for my bikes. I wonder if I could fit the blaster though looks like it would be tight. What size is your toybox.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I bought the barn door style because I already had a beach cart and the heights worked out perfect to just slide them in on bunks. My hauler is only 6x10 so I don't have the room or options that some of the bigger trailers do.

You may already be aware but there's a thread on enclosed trailers with pics of different setups.
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/76143-Enclosed-Trailer-Thread

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
22 ft is plenty of room ,a small trailer will fit inside .we did what shannon pictured and put a ski trailer in the travel trailer .it worked out great .have fun,camping = good times .just make sure your hitch is rated for what you tow is my only advise ..

run a hitch hauler in your rzr and drive it right in. no way your gettin a trailier + rzr in there! looking at your GVWR your prity maxed out with a rzr + water and w/e else you bring out.

swapmeet

Brotastic
I picked this up from a local member who built it from scratch. He used it to haul two skis, two dirt bikes and a 4 wheeler in his toy hauler.

Its kind of wide, but has some cool features. Hand winch for top ski, top level pivots and has a leverage bar to lift ski, lock bar that keeps it from moving (guessing it went into a receiver in the floor)

8ABBCB8A-979A-48F5-B6B3-030C20DA2043-2594-000003771EF50183.jpg

Ya looked today no way that rzr would fit. Probably gonna do a small trailer with 2 skis donno what to do with the blaster. That rack is pretty sweet.

Top Bottom