Tracking down previous registered owner/title !! Please help

Trying to track down previous registered/titled owner!
Its currently registered to someone in Washington.
2003 superjet. WN2416TT. last registered 2017. ZIP 98233.
Trying to get title so I can actually use it. or else its a paperweight. its been passed down by bill of sales and lack of bill of sales.

ANY help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 243742629_4787145414651407_5599861616124240959_n.jpg
    243742629_4787145414651407_5599861616124240959_n.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 42

Fro Diesel

creative control
@Fro Diesel any ideas, You been around a long while, I am recognizing the graphic at the back.
I know nothing of this hull. Tho, one would think the lettering could provide some type of trail. Hard to imagine there was ever a day someone would get their hands on a ski but not know where it was from especially if the sale was legit.

After a certain amount of time, and as kevbo said, application for abandon title are worth looking depending on state rules.

Several years ago, my local CA DMV told me about a formal “request for information” process people can go through where the DMV will release the current owner’s information to the requestor for type of situation. I wonder if there is something equivalent in WA? What does your DMV (or equivalent) suggest as your next step when you tell them you have no way to contact the registered owner?

“Had a friend” found a title from another unit that was “lost” he 3D printed rear tag, riveted it in nice and clean. Now, this has worked for a couple of water/stop checks. Comes back clean. BUT I am not so sure if you got pulled over on the road it would hold up. Recent stories in Texas guys getting the “other” vin locations checked. You can guess what happens when they don’t “match”. Sadly, I know ask about titles when out shopping “marketplace” adds. I picked up a spare Yamaha Venture title recently..
good luck on your search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
If you are friends with an officer you can have them run the VIN and get the owners info. Or buy a junker that has a title.

Top Bottom