Trailer to hold 4-6 stand ups?

Ive got 4 stand ups of my own. 2 more are a buddies..... Which i always seem to have to haul. Anyways ive currently got a 2 place couch trailer that i converted to haul 4 skis side by side. The only problem is there so tight they rub when i hit a good bump. Im looking to build a new trailer to haul all the skis. Possibly a boat trailer build or pontoon trailer build. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
I use a dual axle trailer set up for 3 sit downs. I haven't set it up but when I stored I put 5 standups on there and that would work perfect if I had a bunch of skis going to the water all the time

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Yeah 4 on a small trailer should be pretty easy. With my extended trailer it's no different that that just an additional 6 feet in length I think it is. I had three in normal position and two side ways at one time. If I took off my tool box I could add the sixth but I've never had the need and I'd rather make a bunk to go above the trailer for an additional ski when needed vs loose my box

Don't have a pic but there are some canadian guys who I have seen at Daytona for the last 2 years and they have a long camperish trailer and have like 8 skis all sideways on the trailer and have a tarpish cover. It sits low, has 4 of the wide 8 inch rim jet ski trailer tires and seems to work pretty well. 4 skis is easy enough to do, getting to 6 and you will need a trailer somewhere around 18 foot long

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
This one was for sale here a year or so ago:
trailer.jpg

Ive got 4 stand ups of my own. 2 more are a buddies..... Which i always seem to have to haul. Anyways ive currently got a 2 place couch trailer that i converted to haul 4 skis side by side. The only problem is there so tight they rub when i hit a good bump. Im looking to build a new trailer to haul all the skis. Possibly a boat trailer build or pontoon trailer build. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

I set some skis on my pontoon trailer when I had it in the barn for winter. It's a 24ft trailer. I was going to add another bunk in the middle if I used it for skis. If I did that I could fit 9 stand ups on it

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1430134310217.jpg
    FB_IMG_1430134310217.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom